Quantcast

Got Wood?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
And it has little use due to a broken ankle. :monkeydance:
Sounds like me and my Travis Ti. I broke my right ankle over Thanksgiving and just got the all clear from the doc today to go out and do it again.

I was really close to getting a Dorado but I couldn't pass up the deal I got on the Travis. I'm not super impressed with the Intrinsic smoke and mirrors. It's definitely not as lively as my old SuperT.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I'm not super impressed with the Intrinsic smoke and mirrors. It's definitely not as lively as my old SuperT.
Then you must not being riding fast enough. Its a proven fact that the Intrinsic system doesn't start working until you go fast enough. :shocked:

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Sounds like me and my Travis Ti. I broke my right ankle over Thanksgiving and just got the all clear from the doc today to go out and do it again.

I was really close to getting a Dorado but I couldn't pass up the deal I got on the Travis. I'm not super impressed with the Intrinsic smoke and mirrors. It's definitely not as lively as my old SuperT.
I broke mine back in May. Still not healed all the way. It's weird, one day I have almost no pain, then the next, I can barely walk. I think I'm just getting old.