Quantcast

~~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~~

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morning!

Waterton Lakes NP for our last full day in Canada. Wife and I were eating dinner last night when, in the span of 2 minutes, a cold wind picked up, clouds blew in, and the temp dropped a good 20 degrees. This cool cloud appearance ro have stuck around for the day.

It's amazing how much shit some people take "camping". I'm staring at a 30' 5th wheel towing a 12' cargo trailer. Dafuq these people bringing?!

Harleys, I'd put money in it. They are probably going to park an hour out of Sturgis and roll into town with a bedroll strapped to the backs of their bikes.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Her favourite is Dotsero heading to the Western Slope, no idea what the residents of there do to survive.
Probably people that work in Glenwood or Eagle and can't afford to live there any longer...

Traffic court downtown means I’m getting a burrito at El Taco De Mexico. Could be worse.
You got the relleno burrito, right?

RIGHT?!?

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
There is never enough tacos
True Fact™

I had enough last night... in fact, I have probably 4 leftover in the fridge. I *did* order 20, though. :homer:
While you may have the requisite amount for one evening, I hardly think you have ample taco for two.

How are you still making the same schoolboy error??
Sorry.

[/canadian]

This is why I had four, five may have been better but there is always tomorrow.
In my defense, I had four moar tacos after I rode tonight.

mrs. @6thElement once told me .. never order less than four taco, unless you're a bitch.
”Every beer is a session beer, unless you’re a bitch.”