Quantcast

~~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How ya all doing today? Been chasing around my daughter's all-star softball team for a couple weeks. Today they play for sectional flag.... It's weird being a parent and probably more nervous for them then they are....

Today's my Thursday, woot woot!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
today is going to be a lot of driving and not a lot of clients. First up, is an hour drive out into the San Joaquin Delta just to reach the pick up point. It should be spectacular out there at dawn. I end the day in traffic hell on I680 at the beginning of Rush hour

Coffee and grub mmmmn

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Tuesderp already eh.

Fun weekend. Did some riding, drank some beers and the condo finally reopened the pool, so dipped into that as well.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
I need to make a "Guess Who " game for NBA Summer league today, and figure out if I am going to go watch my son throw discus this weekend at the Junior Olympics Regional Championships. If he places well there, then it is off to Sacramento for Nationals. Proud of the kid for working hard at throwing the metal frisbee and the heavy round ball.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
tore down, cleaned, regreased, reassembled all teh linkages last night. hopefully that will take care of the pesky creaking that's been plaguing me on rides recently.

chill day today and tomorrow other than prepping to go to the beach for 9 days. :rant:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Last day on crutches, if everything looks good when I see the surgeon tomorrow morning. Both excited and a little nervous. 3 months on them has obviously sucked ass, but my knee still feels a long way from 100% and I'm a bit anxious about how things are going to go once I start putting weight on it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Last day on crutches, if everything looks good when I see the surgeon tomorrow morning. Both excited and a little nervous. 3 months on them has obviously sucked ass, but my knee still feels a long way from 100% and I'm a bit anxious about how things are going to go once I start putting weight on it.
The last time my knee was scoped I paid extra for the "sports medicine" pt and it was a huge difference in my recovery.

Hope for the best @HAB

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Last full day in Cannon Beach. I can't see how people live here full time. There just isn't enough shit to do unless one sits around crocheting or drinking all day. Oh, I may have figured it out

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Waterton Lakes NP for our last full day in Canada. Wife and I were eating dinner last night when, in the span of 2 minutes, a cold wind picked up, clouds blew in, and the temp dropped a good 20 degrees. This cool cloud appearance ro have stuck around for the day.

It's amazing how much shit some people take "camping". I'm staring at a 30' 5th wheel towing a 12' cargo trailer. Dafuq these people bringing?!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I can't see how people live here full time.
Wife and I play a similar game to that when we're roadtripping, trying to work out how towns survive.

Her favourite is Dotsero heading to the Western Slope, no idea what the residents of there do to survive.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
jesus. so much enthusiasm.
my friday & then i dont work for 6 days other than booking a studio & some planning.
I said FTS & wore shorts, a t-shirt & chacos. i love being a contractor.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Wife and I play a similar game to that when we're roadtripping, trying to work out how towns survive.

Her favourite is Dotsero heading to the Western Slope, no idea what the residents of there do to survive.
Here there is plenty of tourist money that explains how they survive. (For many of the tiny towns dotting the countryside I bet it's 80% SSDI, 20% meth trafficking.) It's just what they do to not go insane.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Here there is plenty of tourist money that explains how they survive. (For many of the tiny towns dotting the countryside I bet it's 80% SSDI, 20% meth trafficking.) It's just what they do to not go insane.
not cannabis growing?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Dotsero is easy... Earth rapin' is what they do there.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's amazing how much shit some people take "camping". I'm staring at a 30' 5th wheel towing a 12' cargo trailer. Dafuq these people bringing?!
This is where I am at with the "storage" portion of the build. I would like to have enough space to put shit, but how much shit needs putting? I don't want to stack the space floor to ceiling with cabinets that are empty.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
We did Cottonwood in Salida. Was fun. Check out their Whole Foods store in town if you get a chance. It’s pretty rad.. But then again I’m easily impressed.
Is it different from other Whole Foods?

Rode a big loop today with Little Rainbow, Columbine, Rainbow Trail and Double Rainbow.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So, did anyone else come home at 3:30 a.m. to find one of their trees had dropped several branches, blocking the road making it impassible for neighbors to get to work and had to do gnome work til 4:30 so no angry neighbors pounded on the door at a way too early hour ?

Anyone ?