Quantcast

Go Sanjay!!

BostonBullit

Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Medway, MA
congrats to the president of fronj on a sweet win at Mt. Snow! kid jumps on a bike he's had one practice session on and kills the semi-pro field by something like a minute :nuts:

of course he was too kool to show up and accept his medal on the podium, even though some photographers hauled arse down the hill to get the shot :mad:

Apr 1, 2002
Freezin my arse off!
BostonBullit said:
congrats to the president of fronj on a sweet win at Mt. Snow! kid jumps on a bike he's had one practice session on and kills the semi-pro field by something like a minute :nuts:

of course he was too kool to show up and accept his medal on the podium, even though some photographers hauled arse down the hill to get the shot :mad:

This thread is useless without pics BB!
Show em you photo hiding hermit.

BostonBullit

Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Medway, MA
Private Joker said:
This thread is useless without pics BB!
Show em you photo hiding hermit.
yea yea....as soon as I find something in the pile worth showing I'll post it :angry:

and you? say 'hello' and then just up an vanish into thin air? what's up with that?

back on topic, did I mention that his sanjness rode the course on a single crown ferk? :devil:

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Here's one. I'll proboblt end up deleting it soon b/c of the quota. This is race run from the top. Notice both wheels off the ground already. I could not believe it when I saw him boost into the first off camber section. He had to have been nearly twice as fast through the scetchiest section of the course than anyone else. Insane. All on a single crown. Does Manitou have a new spokesrider?
BB- Where are my pictures!!!

Attachments

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BostonBullit said:
and you? say 'hello' and then just up an vanish into thin air? what's up with that?
the honda UFO guys flashed the memory loss stick in front him shortly after, and he forgot he ever saw you.

btw, what was sanjay riding?

RideMTN

Chimp
Mar 10, 2002
New Milford, CT
Sanjay was on an IH with the 7" SC Sherman. It was Ska Todd's back up bike. The reason why he did ride the BCD is because it came un glued on the down tube, and he was wating for the guy from BCD to show up. I think I saw his astro Van at the 7-Eleven on saturday night. Sanjay is a cool dude, I was talking to him on Thursday in the pits at Ironhorse/Madcatz tent.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Sanjay ripped it once again and he has a new signature handshake to go along with his win too. cant beat that!

He had a minor issue with his BCD that should be taken care of right away. Unfortunately he couldnt race the bike, so I let him borrow my personal bike, a Beta prototype DW-LINK Iron Horse DH frame with a single crown Sherman Breakout + on it.

dw

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
dw said:
Sanjay ripped it once again and he has a new signature handshake to go along with his win too. cant beat that!

He had a minor issue with his BCD that should be taken care of right away. Unfortunately he couldnt race the bike, so I let him borrow my personal bike, a Beta prototype DW-LINK Iron Horse DH frame with a single crown Sherman Breakout + on it.

dw
you sure he will want to go back on the BCD after riding the DW-Link IH? :D Can't wait to hear what he has to say about the bike..

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Acadian said:
you sure he will want to go back on the BCD after riding the DW-Link IH? :D Can't wait to hear what he has to say about the bike..
I just let him borrow it to help him and Alex out. He'll be back on the BCD in no time. We gave him one of those neuralizer things so he cant remember anything about the prototype! HAH :D

dw

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sanjay is turning into the Ridemonkey Rockstar with signature handshake, president of Fronj and I sure there is a Sanjay theme song already.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I'm sure BMXman is happy to see more African-American riders ripping it up...

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Sanjay rocks the house to be sure, but please, someone try and convince him to wear a full face helmet?

Some kid in the pro class at mt snow destroyed himself in a moto helmet during race runs, i blew myself up as well. Without a full face i would be missing teeth and a jaw right now.

Sanjay, boss, wear a full face please.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
"can't afford" and "don't want to" aren't quite the same thing...