Quantcast

Giant customer service????

nmn25

Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
portland or co springs
I need to get ahold of giants customer service # (****ed my bike over at whistler). I have spent the past hour on their website trying to find it but to no avail.

Can someone please post a link?

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
Giant generally has you go through your LBS. When I worked at a dealer shop, that was the way it was anyway.

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
giant has always impressed me with their customer/lbs service......like all other companies they take a long time, but ive had two frames replaced under their lifetime warranty with virtually no questions asked.....

Hougham

Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
As said take it to the local Giant dealer. If not just give them a call. there generally very helpful and friendly. What have you done to your bike? If you have damaged it your self and your after parts your better going to the local bike shop or at least phoning the nearest giant dealer if you cant make it.

nmn25

Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
portland or co springs
Thanks for the #'s. I'll try them again on monday when their open.

I blew/shattered all the bearings in the frame, and about 20% of the super cheap paint has rubbed or cracked off. I want to know if I can powdercoat the frame, and flip the links w/o voiding the warrenty, and see how much new bearings are.

Hougham

Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
If your Giant is not that old Giant will tend to just give you new bearings for free. That is assuming that you have not done the common thing of spaying degreaser in them or lowing all the grease out of them with a hose pipe or pressure washer. Obviously that will not be a warranty if you have done this.

Ironically the shock paint job on them is not that bad. If you get a respray you actually get a lot softer finish. This is why the current more extreme models of Giants are hard anodized rather than painted. If your paint is rubbing off you may have put your sticker protective kit in the wrong place. You may be best to get a new one set and get the shop to fit them for you.

Hope they sort if out fast for you.

mvray

Chimp
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks for the #'s also. I plan to give them a call. The seat tube on my AC broke about 3 " below the top. The Giant rep is offering 2006 Reignx frame for shop price. Not all that generous IMO. I think it broke b/c Giant spec'ed an under sized seat post and then shimmed it up to the seat tube size.