Quantcast

>>> Friday I am not at work bitches GTM >>>

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Enjoying my vacation and planning a bike ride for later. It was nice to be on the rode but good to be home again. 12 days in a suitcase is enough for me.

I do really want to get a DH/Enduro bike so I can have fun in the alps and hills of Europe some more for the next trip.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Mixing things up and working downstairs today. What can I say, I travel for work.

T-storms last night were all, no ride for you! So I guess I shall do my riding this weekend instead.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Two wake-up's by Hannah last night, so definitely tired. Most of my tools have arrived, So I might borrow a truck to get wood and start building my workbench after what little work I have to do today is done.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I work today, 7-4. Food trucks outside our house tonight, at least.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
This day can only go downhill from here.
Hopefully this weather pattern of overnight storms continues because the trails are perfect right now.
Time to eat all the foods.

04B20996-1023-449D-B692-EBFD1856448F.jpeg

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Well I am at work and there is absolutely nothing to do right now. The worst thing is the hot chick I usually flirt around with is furloughed. They kept the weird guy with Asperger’s and furloughed Jenny. What kind of bullshit is that ?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm already tired. I guess last nights sleep sucked, even though it felt great?

Oh well. Its Friday.
last nights sleep sucked and I feel tired.

this always seems to happen to me after ride night. ride last night was surprisingly pleasant. Hit a big roll that would be better as a huck, but I have to build up the ballz to hit it, caus' it's pretty high. Probably 10ft. and the transition is only slightly sloped, so pretty much flat. I'm getting old for that type of stuff on a trail rides, but I refuse to cave! I also don't know how I did on the rest of the ride because of the Garmin outage (won't upload to Connect, and so won't transfer to Strava), but that's ok. I can focus on how much fun I had on the ride, and how I almost died going in way too hot in the really rough rock garden I always forget about at the end of the descent!

work was busy till today, and now it's slow. slow work and tired worker makes for long days.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well I am at work and there is absolutely nothing to do right now. The worst thing is the hot chick I usually flirt around with is furloughed. They kept the weird guy with Asperger’s and furloughed Jenny. What kind of bullshit is that ?

They don't want Jenny giving Forest CovAIDS.

forrest-gump.jpg

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Watched that again recently and hadn't remembered what a succubus Jenny was. Damn you Jenny!
I know someone who strongly reminds me of her. Horribly abused and broken. Multiple serious suicide attempts. I've been friends with her since high school. Her name just so happens to be Jennifer and she HATES the Forrest Gump movie and the nickname Jenny. I don't know if she even realizes why.

We're not talking about hot Jenny here. She's the diametric opposite.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@jstuhlman .....are you going to go back to tony's ice cream any time soon....

i've never been there...
what a shitshow. the ice cream isn't really even good either. as long as it doesn't spill over closer to downtown and end up getting ride-a-bike's windows broken.

went in to facilitate shipments coming into the building that were supposed to get delivered yesterday but arrived too late. did it for a co-worker who is sick. between yesterday and today wasted a solid 6 hours of my time. whatevs.

currently sanding the front door to prepare to repaint it. joy.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Looks like north end of town near this?
View attachment 147839
Photo was from our place in Woolwich, out towards the end of Phipps point.

I rode in Falmouth at blackstrap.
Almost headed your way but need some intel on the trails up that way and/or hook up with you one day.

That mushroom is on the trails north of bath, right? Are those worth checking out?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Yo.
guess who ventured to this old school corner of the social media world today?
me.
yall provide decent content. keep it up.
Lazy day. Need to water the garden. Have to go get my fishing license in town & will prolly spend too much money on flies & fly tieing stuff. Oh well. Been fishing dirty since March & figure I cant use the COVID excuse anymore if DNR stops me.
Still have weekly Dr. apts. This recovery is taking a while. Prolly won't be making our Longs attempt in Augist. :(