Quantcast

>>> Friday I am not at work bitches GTM >>>

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Today's ride was a miserable failure. Just could not get moving, no energy, could not clear even simple obstacles, balls hot, not fun. Maybe I've been over doing it, maybe it's Rona. Bleh........
Still riding and not working, yo

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Had a talk with the owner/boss today. He is on board with me continuing to WFH as long as I want. I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. It also allows me to not spend a shit ton of vacay when we take the van to Utah to visit my parents for thanksgiving.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have tools and wood. Off to the garage to be alone. (har har har)

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Photo was from our place in Woolwich, out towards the end of Phipps point.

I rode in Falmouth at blackstrap.
Almost headed your way but need some intel on the trails up that way and/or hook up with you one day.

That mushroom is on the trails north of bath, right? Are those worth checking out?
Yup, North Bath. Your photo looked remarkably similar to that area. South Bath trails are better.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So Ruth has not ridden her Trek in 10 years, prefers her hybrid. Its now mine to play with. Gonna need a new seat and stem. Probably tires an tubes too. I can swap pedals easily enough. So now I will have a steel Colnago with a double and a Trek OCLV Carbon Bike in USPS Team Colors with a full Ultegra Triple set up to play with. The frame is the same size as the Colnago WIN
IMG_20200724_200327782~2.jpg