Quantcast

<<< Friday GMT™ >>>

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Son, you don't know what you are talking about.
I've been accused of this before. I will entertain the possibility that it *may* be true.

I've got scotch-buddies. They keep TRYING to get me to like one. EVERY single one - tastes like $hit. Each definitely tastes like a different sort of $hit... but $hit nonetheless.

NTTAWWT.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've been accused of this before. I will entertain the possibility that it *may* be true.

I've got scotch-buddies. They keep TRYING to get me to like one. EVERY single one - tastes like $hit. Each definitely tastes like a different sort of $hit... but $hit nonetheless.

NTTAWWT.
There are some Scotchs that are very much an acquired taste. However, a good bourbon is just good.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
the beard was trimmed back...beginning to look like a fake beard of pubes....
my younger brother is blessed....all his facial hair grows pretty much straight....his beard went past his chest before he lopped it off...
I did monster beard last season. When I would look down it would touch my chest. Very creepy feeling so that's when I cut it off. Might go for something a little less Squatchy this time.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... new CELs. This time they are on Bank 1. There's a hope that I just pinched a wire, which is likely. Otherwise, I am now replacing the Cam Postion Sensors (exhaust). There is unquestionably more power being put down. Hopefully I can get past these little gremlins before it gets cold. The garage has to be open for me to have space to work while working on the car.

It is running nicely though. So off to the carwash tonight and Cars & Coffee tomorrow morning.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
OK, I feel minor embarrassment. Should have known that from prior posts; chalk it up to me not paying much attention to cars - one suburban imitation off-road vehicle seems pretty equivalent to another.
I read Consumer Reports and am Japanese... thus Land Cruiser, not Land Rover/Range Rover.

(For the record: Land Rover is now owned by Indians these days, formerly Germans before the last sale. Hasn't been true British in a decade or two.)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Had a killer breakfast with good friends. Went on a 2 hour ride. Came home, drank beer, bong shed, cleaned the basement, now time to make Indian for dinner. With much more beer.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

NTTAWWT.
The common factor in all these situations is your taste buds. ....just saying...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I read Consumer Reports and am Japanese... thus Land Cruiser, not Land Rover/Range Rover.

(For the record: Land Rover is now owned by Indians these days, formerly Germans before the last sale. Hasn't been true British in a decade or two.)
What was the last, true Japanese Toyota? Meh, screw Toyota - I want me a 1974 Datsun 510.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Pick any of the ones that are built at the Tahara plant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahara_plant

I did, and not unintentionally.
Seriously? I'm pretty sure their tire pressure sensors are outsourced from Alabama. I think our Subaru and Honda were both assembled in Indiana.

The last Toyota, actually the only Toyota I've owned was a 1974 Carina coupe that I picked up for $350 in Denver in early 80s, I will never forget the evil of spark plug wells.

The new Toyoru calls to me every time I pass the dealership on my way to work, they take about 3 weeks to sell around here.

Also - I'd long suspected the magical properties of golf balls, now I know.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I drank some blueberry stout. Not sure I liked it.

Farting up a storm. I suspect these are related.