Quantcast

French Cardridges

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
Ooooh aaaah... 20mm shaft for relaxation... mmmmmmm

They obviously mean rebound, if you still don't understand...
There really isn't ANY information on their website about the products. At least their website is a little better than Avalanche's lol.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Ooooh aaaah... 20mm shaft for relaxation... mmmmmmm

They obviously mean rebound, if you still don't understand...
There really isn't ANY information on their website about the products. At least their website is a little better than Avalanche's lol.
I know a friend will get one for his travis so maybe I can repost his feelings next season.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I went and had a look at the french site. There's 90 pages... I read through maybe 5 or so pages. What I gathered is that people are impressed. good knowledge, good customer service. the cartridges themselves seem to be plush in the rough, yet resist break-dive well. that's all that I got out of it... seems like the level of discussion is more empty-beer than ride monkey...

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
Is it a shimmed damper or what? Opinions, shimions. An adjustable product can more easily be poorly judged by people whos knowledge you don't know on a possibly poorly adjusted product. Defiantly add salt.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Is it a shimmed damper or what? Opinions, shimions. An adjustable product can more easily be poorly judged by people whos knowledge you don't know on a possibly poorly adjusted product. Defiantly add salt.
If it's poorly adjusted and people are still impressed shouldn't we be happy? I don't see your point.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
OK, so I dug in a bit more. They are cartridges with custom shimstacks that have high and low speed rebound circuits. compression control knobs at the bottom of the fork, rebound at the top. this post has a pic of the cart. Looks like the owner posts there as "Fvck the light". If you're really interested, send me some questions and I'll translate them for you and fire off an email to him....