Quantcast

Fort William World Cup DH 2012- official?

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
Re: Erzberg... it seems the Red Bull Live app (iphone) will only stream one live event at once. my phone is saying it's switching to Fort William at 11am.

So, had to turn off the appleTV and it's back to the laptop for DH.

(Erzberg was rad though.)

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I'd say it'd be pretty difficult, since polc and fischbach have both finished ahead of him. Unless they both decide to just let him stay there

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Re: Erzberg... it seems the Red Bull Live app (iphone) will only stream one live event at once. my phone is saying it's switching to Fort William at 11am.

So, had to turn off the appleTV and it's back to the laptop for DH.

(Erzberg was rad though.)
Ok- bummer about the app- I'm live as well on the desktop now- gotta have a backup for these types of things! Thanks Rpet

4130biker

May 24, 2007
I wonder if it's going to be packed in enough for the men to clear the jumps by the time the men go? Looks tough right now!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I wonder if it's going to be packed in enough for the men to clear the jumps by the time the men go? Looks tough right now!
I bet they'll be getting frisky off it. Dont most of the women usually have trouble hitting the jumps when they get that big?

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
the feed sucks... so far its just seeing the girls leaving the start gate, and then doing the motorway section, so all the technical stuff is not shown... way to go... :(

4130biker

May 24, 2007
I bet they'll be getting frisky off it. Dont most of the women usually have trouble hitting the jumps when they get that big?
Maybe sometimes- I thought Jill Kitner and Rachel Atherton usually jump as well as a lot of the men. I hope it's running fast enough for the men, those are cool jumps!

4130biker

May 24, 2007
the feed sucks... so far its just seeing the girls leaving the start gate, and then doing the motorway section, so all the technical stuff is not shown... way to go... :(
I'm hoping they show more cams for men- maybe it's too foggy? I'm thinking more likely is that they're cutting the women's event shorter, which would be lame.

Last edited:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
yeah the camera shots are a little disappointing, feed is high quality and good though

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Don't they often only show part of the course for the early riders, then add a couple more for the fast guys?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It looks like PMB was a one off from Graves. As for the feed I'm also surprised about it. Freecaster old feeds in their last WC year seemed better.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Not sure Gwin did enough.....going to be close.
Gwin in the clouds up top.
Might come down to the changing conditions.