Quantcast

Explaining Religious Psychosis

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Neighbor couldn't find his car yesterday. The only reasonable explanation is that it came to life and drove away never to be seen again. Twas a miracle.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
And yet it's legal to put college kids in hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ah them devout Christian Rock Bands

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/11/us/arizona-parking-lot-brawl-video/index.html

Arizona investigators have released dramatic video of a Walmart parking lot brawl that left a police officer wounded, one man dead, and reportedly involved members of a Christian family band.

Jeremiah Gaver is charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest

Nathan Gaver is charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest
Enoch Gaver, 21, was killed in the fight in the town of Cottonwood, and suspect David Gaver, 28, was shot in the stomach and taken into custody. Police Sergeant Jeremy Daniels was hit in the leg by a bullet fired during the melee.
At least three members of the family are reportedly in a Christian band named "Matthew 24 Now,"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Arizona investigators have released dramatic video of a Walmart parking lot brawl that left a police officer wounded, one man dead, and reportedly involved members of a Christian family band.

Enoch Gaver, 21, was killed in the fight in the town of Cottonwood, and suspect David Gaver, 28, was shot in the stomach and taken into custody. Police Sergeant Jeremy Daniels was hit in the leg by a bullet fired during the melee.
At least three members of the family are reportedly in a Christian band named "Matthew 24 Now,"

And god said unto thee
Pew pew pew
I am thy lord, god

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

There's a longer video that shows more of what happened. Basically this family attacked the cops and used defense techniques against tazers and pepper spray. After watching it, it's really hard to believe that more of them weren't shot.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Best response was:
Let's continue the list....
As Beck said church attendance will plummet...
Global warming will accelerate as a result of declining church attendance - (you get the drift)
Baseball games will be longer...
Ice cream will melt faster..
Airlines will dramatically offer fewer flights to Las Vegas...
Class sizes will fall dramatically in grade schools..
The diameter of cantaloupes will decline..
Hammerhead sharks will become amphibious..
Justice Scalia will refuse to speak or rule on any future SCOTUS cases..
Glenn Beck's radio share will plummet..
Add to the list if you think anything SIGNIFICANT has been missed.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nebraska-woman-sues-all-homosexuals-liers-thieves-n354301

A Nebraska woman identifying herself as the "ambassador" for plaintiffs "God and His Son, Jesus Christ," is suing all homosexuals on Earth for breaking "religious and moral laws," according to court records filed Tuesday.

In the suit, entered into the docket as Driskell v. Homosexuals, Sylvia Ann Driskell, 66, of Auburn, Nebraska, asks in a seven-page, neatly handwritten petition (PDF) that U.S. District Judge John M. Gerrard decide once and for all whether homosexuality is or isn't a sin.

Complete Psycho Babble

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nebraska-woman-sues-all-homosexuals-liers-thieves-n354301

A Nebraska woman identifying herself as the "ambassador" for plaintiffs "God and His Son, Jesus Christ," is suing all homosexuals on Earth for breaking "religious and moral laws," according to court records filed Tuesday.

In the suit, entered into the docket as Driskell v. Homosexuals, Sylvia Ann Driskell, 66, of Auburn, Nebraska, asks in a seven-page, neatly handwritten petition (PDF) that U.S. District Judge John M. Gerrard decide once and for all whether homosexuality is or isn't a sin.

Complete Psycho Babble
came here to post this.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
From an old Dawkins documentary, just watching this specific part on youtube makes me feel seriously uncomfortable.... What the hell is wrong with people that they actually buy into this shit? I cant imagine anyone in their right mind factually believing this and donating money to a multi million corporation that spends every last dime on itself...
And dont even get me started on super creep Haggard, wtf :ban:
Mindblowing.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
From an old Dawkins documentary, just watching this specific part on youtube makes me feel seriously uncomfortable.... What the hell is wrong with people that they actually buy into this shit? I cant imagine anyone in their right mind factually believing this and donating money to a multi million corporation that spends every last dime on itself...
And dont even get me started on super creep Haggard, wtf :ban:
Mindblowing.

New, improved, and totally doesn't want to suck your dick!