Quantcast

@!# Effing A its Friday GMT#!@

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Hanging out in the businesslizard lounge at the Schweizurich airport because 6 hours long layover. Place is busy, took me an hour to park my arse in a comfy chair. Heavy rain and no sight of snow outside. Kinda enjoying the quiet moments of being in the middle of nothing.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Made it to Friday wahoo!!

Snowing here, but not enough to make it fun, just annoying AF.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
I streamed the Joe Rogan podcast w/ Alex Jones yesterday. It did help pass 4 hours of work but I am unsure if I am now dumber or smarter.

Bikes on the white gold later on today.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Snowpocalypse underway in the mountains, light snow at home right now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

In early with hopes of also leaving early. Brought the beast home last night as the wife has said she would field day the inside (she's been saying that for a month). If my parts get here today, I will get her seat in and take it to go ride.

I am riding this weekend. The pooch has been bugging me.

FTS Friday is in full swing. I'll likely be in the shed if anyone is looking for me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
WOOOOOOO FRIDAY!! Due to much beer intake last night and a cat that decided to walk on my face in the middle of the night, I am much tired.

Hanging out in the businesslizard lounge at the Schweizurich airport because 6 hours long layover. Place is busy, took me an hour to park my arse in a comfy chair. Heavy rain and no sight of snow outside. Kinda enjoying the quiet moments of being in the middle of nothing.
Headed back to 'murica?

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Went from almost 40 degrees to 18 degrees.
Skiing will be...sporty until it warms up to over 30.
March has arriveth
You're in banana belt, we've been below zero much of this week in BZN and highs of 1 this weekend.

I'm trying to talk the kids into an island Park weekend, where temps are 20 degrees warmer a mere hundred miles away ..

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I fucking hate North Carolina. Charming that my parents just moved there. I hope this means they will fund cyclist related projects similarly to cars now that they plan on charging registration fees for each.

on a lighter *heh* note, I'm down 12.8lbs to 194. That's the lightest I've weighed since 2008. I celebrated with a donut.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Jesus lord, does my back/leg hurt. I may seek medical advice if this continues very long, definitely kept me from sleeping last night.

A lay over done proper, can actually be quite nice.

Went from almost 40 degrees to 18 degrees.
Skiing will be...sporty until it warms up to over 30.
March has arriveth
Noticed that the trees down in the crick are starting to bud out while walking the dog yesterday. The end of winter is certainly nigh.

I streamed the Joe Rogan podcast w/ Alex Jones yesterday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Had 3 scoops of ice cream yesterday at the Blue Bell ice cream factory. What a tasty yet terrible idea.

Off to the silos here in Waco. The wife loves Chip & Joanna, so a visit must be paid.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
:wave:

Jesus lord, does my back/leg hurt. I may seek medical advice if this continues very long, definitely kept me from sleeping last night.

A lay over done proper, can actually be quite nice.

Noticed that the trees down in the crick are starting to bud out while walking the dog yesterday. The end of winter is certainly nigh.

I love a good conspiracy theory and this shit is comic gold.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I streamed the Joe Rogan podcast w/ Alex Jones yesterday. It did help pass 4 hours of work but I am unsure if I am now dumber or smarter.

Bikes on the white gold later on today.
#1. Is Joe Rogan on the same page as Alex J, or did he call him out on his bullsh!t?
#2. Did you know that lesbians call sperm "white gold"? because it costs so much to procure. they tend to get a little upset when they learn that we "waste" it every day... :D

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
#1. Is Joe Rogan on the same page as Alex J, or did he call him out on his bullsh!t?
#2. Did you know that lesbians call sperm "white gold"? because it costs so much to procure. they tend to get a little upset when they learn that we "waste" it every day... :D
Alex Jones comes off very angry and un-hinged sound. He tends to chain his thoughts together and ramble on. It is hard to follow for sure. Joe gets him to calm down and explain some of his theories in a more understandable way. Joe does call him out on some the more insane stuff he spews. My favorite part was when Alex was talking about the secret goverment soliders who use high doses of DMT and Ayahuasca to talk with the aliens who run our world. Pure gold right there.

I will ask some of my lesbian friends if there is a black market out there for pure white gold. :P

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
About 4" on the Winter Park snow stake thus far. Tomorrow should be a powder ski day after all--bunch of co-workers heading up, too. It also will probably be a terrible traffic day of epic proportions.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Alex Jones comes off very angry and un-hinged sound. He tends to chain his thoughts together and ramble on. It is hard to follow for sure. Joe gets him to calm down and explain some of his theories in a more understandable way. Joe does call him out on some the more insane stuff he spews. My favorite part was when Alex was talking about the secret goverment soliders who use high doses of DMT and Ayahuasca to talk with the aliens who run our world. Pure gold right there.

I will ask some of my lesbian friends if there is a black market out there for pure white gold. :P

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
First PTO day off in forever started with calls and safety issues from a client, almost 3 hours in and it's only 9:fucking:20 am.
FTS. I feel retiring and drinking, skiing and biking for the next few years.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Waffle Fucking House? If so I really don't think a hot tubbing afterwards is a good idea. Trust me, I know.
work from home :rofl:
This reminds me: I forgot to mention that I woke up to the smell of freshly ironed waffles this morning. I guess my wife woke up early with my youngest, and to keep him from screaming that he wanted waffles and wake me and his brother up, she decided it was easier to make the waffles. i can live with that. it was great.
About 4" on the Winter Park snow stake thus far. Tomorrow should be a powder ski day after all--bunch of co-workers heading up, too. It also will probably be a terrible traffic day of epic proportions.
Do you take the Model 3 to go skiing? How do you fit skis in it?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Do you take the Model 3 to go skiing? How do you fit skis in it?
If two kids in their car seats in rear, ski bag from passenger footwell to between their seats. If one or no kids with me then I fold down a rear seat and the ski bag goes from the trunk to behind a front seat. No racks for me.