Quantcast

Ebola nurse goes on bike ride with BF

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You talkin' bout rednecks in 5000lb trucks towing 3000lb trailers with 1500lb side by sides to go shoot 120lb deer or Brazilian wax jobs, or lack there-of?
The later. I have this terrible mental image of a roast beef mushroom cloud erupting from a dense curly jungle.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Random observations -

* The WHO/CDC should release a new recommended quarantine period: 28 days later
* "Ebola Diarrhea Mop Duty" should definitely be a band name.
* Using Westy's deer hunting safari example, it requires 79 lbs of redneck gear to net 1 lb of bush meat.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
My sister delivers high risk babies in Oakland who's mothers are HIV positive hep positive full blown aids her and I talk all the time she will be landing around noon and staying with me for a week and her opinion, that is obviously not as first hand and educated as yours, is that when she got stuck with a dirty needle from someone with HIV she followed safety guidelines to ensure she did not transmit to anyone continued to get tested for years after the incident it's not punishment it's common sense

It's the entitlement world we live in that everyone feels their way is how it should
I'm an uneducated two time felon if you were wondering
Then you should sign up for Ebola diarrhea mop duty. The world needs selfless folks like you.

So should doctors and nurses who treat other blood borne viral infection such as HIV, Hep B and C be quarantined? Those who are experts in field and see such patients on a regular basis should be placed on an island somewhere?

Generally speaking it is a bad idea to poorly treat those who take risks and sacrifice themselves to help people. Except teachers, fucking liberal academic know it all gaytards.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My sister delivers high risk babies in Oakland who's mothers are HIV positive hep positive full blown aids her and I talk all the time she will be landing around noon and staying with me for a week and her opinion, that is obviously not as first hand and educated as yours, is that when she got stuck with a dirty needle from someone with HIV she followed safety guidelines to ensure she did not transmit to anyone continued to get tested for years after the incident it's not punishment it's common sense

It's the entitlement world we live in that everyone feels their way is how it should
I'm an uneducated two time felon if you were wondering
So she wouldn't go on a bike ride on a rural dirt road to prevent the possibility of spreading a disease she might have?

The nurse in question isn't offering bare-back anal action to the local high school football team. She is going outside with her BF.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I get it, I wouldn't like it either but it's 21 days

Now imagine nothing was done and some nurse or doctor who gets paid and benefits from doctors without borders spread the virus?

Yea this page would be filled with keyboard superhero MFing the lack of the us government quarantine
This is quality I-don't-understand-science fail. Well done...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Maine just filled an order to prevent her from using any public transportation or coming within 3 feet of another person, and requiring monitoring.

She can, however, leave the house and ride her bike.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Last I knew there was a code of ethics for nurses doctors etc

If I worked where she did treating Ebola patients I would have no problem being quarantined for 21 days even of I tested negative

I sure as fvck would not want it on my conscious if I spread it to innocent people
Conscience.

I'm a doctor. I fully support this nurse's effort to fight this irrational, politically motivated quarantine.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Why should we believe you? You're just a shill for Obama's "Big Ebola" lobby. You WANT everyone to get ebola to line your pockets!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!
When you get pizza do you always rush to eat it and forget that it will again be hot? Is your pizza experience ruined each and every time because you burn the roof of your mouth again and again? Do you wait until the cookies cool to eat them?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Good to know. I always see you post about editing peer papers, I didn't know what portion of your position entailed dealing with people.
Clinical work is too boring to post about. Most of the time clinical work entails sitting in a dark room and dictating studies into a computer/interacting with other docs, but when I read ultrasound and do fluoroscopic procedures I interact with patients.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I can drive drunk better than I can sober

I can pass tests and prove it

So with everyone's logic here I should be exempt to dwi

I don't think you understand the term "logic".

And if the above is actually true, more than likely you are just a shitty sober driver and shouldn't be allowed to drive at all.