Quantcast

Ebola nurse goes on bike ride with BF

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I for one am not at all comfortable with folks from New England that live downwind from her posting here and exposing us all to Ebola. If I get Ebola I will seek out your Moms and Daughters and get my fluids on them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I hope all the folks pissed at her for exposing her no signs of ebola, non contagious ass to everyone on a rural dirt road keep their fucking runny noses at home whenever they have a fever. The flu kills tens of thousands of people in the US each year, the top 7 cause of death.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I hope all the folks pissed at her for exposing her no signs of ebola, non contagious ass to everyone on a rural dirt road keep their fucking runny noses at home whenever they have a fever. The flu kills tens of thousands of people in the US each year, the top 7 cause of death.
Well the likely hood of you catching Ebola is quite slim in North Korea.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
#bluestateproblems

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
If you are going to be miserable, you might as well be miserable and making money.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
IMHO
If she was a good nurse she would shut her trap and suck up the 21 days of quarantine.

She is being selfish
Yeah, selfish is really the word for people working for doctors without borders treating ebola patients.

She's not symptomatic, and therefore not a threat to anyone.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Yeah, selfish is really the word for people working for doctors without borders treating ebola patients.

I get it, I wouldn't like it either but it's 21 days

Now imagine nothing was done and some nurse or doctor who gets paid and benefits from doctors without borders spread the virus?

Yea this page would be filled with keyboard superhero MFing the lack of the us government quarantine

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I get it, I wouldn't like it either but it's 21 days

Now imagine nothing was done and some nurse or doctor who gets paid and benefits from doctors without borders spread the virus?

Yea this page would be filled with keyboard superhero MFing the lack of the us government quarantine

But 'Merica and Freedumb?? You run a much higher chance of getting gunned down by a mass murderer than you do of catching Ebola. But that is the price you pay for the glory of the 2nd amendment. If only there was a constitutional amendment that prevented imprisonment without being charged with a crime.

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
You run a much higher chance of getting gunned down by a mass murderer than you do of catching Ebola.

At the moment.
But hey given the population densities in your medium to major urban and suburban areas if Ebola was to get lose in those areas like it has in West Africa..... Yeah buy stocks in incinerator manufactures and body bag makers.

So yeah giving her a 21 day holiday at home isn't that bad an insurance proposal if it wasn't for her narcissistic streak.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
At the moment.
But hey given the population densities in your medium to major urban and suburban areas if Ebola was to get lose in those areas like it has in West Africa..... Yeah buy stocks in incinerator manufactures and body bag makers.

So yeah giving her a 21 day holiday at home isn't that bad an insurance proposal if it wasn't for her narcissistic streak.

Historically Ebola outbreaks come and go quickly as a moderately organized response can let things quickly run the course. Now when the outbreak occurs in highly populated war torn third world countries with little to no infrastructure, unsanitary funeral practices and complete distrust in western medicine, things can get out of control. So if you don't regularly touch other peoples shit or blood, don't get touchy feely with corpses and don't live in war torn third world urban areas you don't have much to worry about. However, I don't know much about New Zealand and considering the possibility you are into turd play, you may have reason to be concerned.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Historically Ebola outbreaks come and go quickly as a moderately organized response can let things quickly run the course. Now when the outbreak occurs in highly populated war torn third world countries with little to no infrastructure, unsanitary funeral practices and complete distrust in western medicine, things can get out of control. So if you don't regularly touch other peoples shit or blood, don't get touchy feely with corpses and don't live in war torn third world urban areas you don't have much to worry about.
or when you don't have to wipe your ass with your bare hand.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

while being swarmed by reporters she should have feigned hocking up a epic lunger....

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
But 'Merica and Freedumb?? You run a much higher chance of getting gunned down by a mass murderer than you do of catching Ebola. But that is the price you pay for the glory of the 2nd amendment. If only there was a constitutional amendment that prevented imprisonment without being charged with a crime.
Last I knew there was a code of ethics for nurses doctors etc

If I worked where she did treating Ebola patients I would have no problem being quarantined for 21 days even of I tested negative

I sure as fvck would not want it on my conscious if I spread it to innocent people

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Please go away with your logic.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Historically Ebola outbreaks come and go quickly as a moderately organized response can let things quickly run the course. Now when the outbreak occurs in highly populated war torn third world countries with little to no infrastructure, unsanitary funeral practices and complete distrust in western medicine, things can get out of control. So if you don't regularly touch other peoples shit or blood, don't get touchy feely with corpses and don't live in war torn third world urban areas you don't have much to worry about. However, I don't know much about New Zealand and considering the possibility you are into turd play, you may have reason to be concerned.
also bush meat

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

If I worked where she did treating Ebola patients I would have no problem being quarantined for 21 days even of I tested negative

I sure as fvck would not want it on my conscious if I spread it to innocent people
no symptoms = no contagion

it really is that simple.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Then you should sign up for Ebola diarrhea mop duty. The world needs selfless folks like you.

So should doctors and nurses who treat other blood borne viral infection such as HIV, Hep B and C be quarantined? Those who are experts in field and see such patients on a regular basis should be placed on an island somewhere?

Generally speaking it is a bad idea to poorly treat those who take risks and sacrifice themselves to help people. Except teachers, fucking liberal academic know it all gaytards.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bush meat in a first world country has a completely different connotation than bush meat in a third world country.
You talkin' bout rednecks in 5000lb trucks towing 3000lb trailers with 1500lb side by sides to go shoot 120lb deer or Brazilian wax jobs, or lack there-of?