Quantcast

$$$ Dude wake up it's thursday $$$

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@Atomic Dog I have no hotel recommendations for ya, sorry. But the advice @Nick gave isn't bad. Maybe also look at the Stapleton area? It's also right on the A-line and closer to the aeropuerto, and I think there might be some decent things to do/eat/drink in the area. Also, I just looked and it's called Central Park now... weird. And I guess I only assume there are hotels there?
If I were visiting and car-less I'd rather be around the Union Station area, honestly.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ooh... are we thigh boob brothers? I hit the deck on Porcupine going Mach Fernando, and when my thigh impacted the rock and the rest of my self kept going, the muscle was forcibly detached from the fascia (?) and I ended up with what I *think* was called an "intramuscular hematoma" by the doc. I had a massive sac o' fluid in between the muscle and the subcutaneous layers of my fleshy bits... and lemme tell you my thigh is still deformed. That hurt like a mother frogger.

@Atomic Dog I have no hotel recommendations for ya, sorry. But the advice @Nick gave isn't bad. Maybe also look at the Stapleton area? It's also right on the A-line and closer to the aeropuerto, and I think there might be some decent things to do/eat/drink in the area. Also, I just looked and it's called Central Park now... weird. And I guess I only assume there are hotels there?
Possibly? She said that they don't do anything about it, but that I have a giant pocket of blood between my muscle and surface of my leg.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hey Chris, what's the deal with Mike and Bermuda + boats? He has a boat up north? and another down south? why