Quantcast

Don't mess with old cyclists.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I wonder what if the old man did not/could not shoot this attackers in time and got himself a major beat down? I guess the obvious answer would be three teenage thugs away to find their next victim. Except now, they have a firearm between them to do it with.
And also, will the backlash from this be for thugs to change their mo by initially causing gbh to their victim to avoid possible retaliatory actions? Perhaps by beating them senseless with a bat rather than just pushing someone off their bike?
Yes, I blame the old man too.

If only he had the good graces to let himself be assaulted instead of bringing a weapon, society would be a better place.

Hoplophobia, n. Irrational, morbid fear of guns

disasterarea

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Yes, I blame the old man too.

If only he had the good graces to let himself be assaulted instead of bringing a weapon, society would be a better place.

Hoplophobia, n. Irrational, morbid fear of guns

Ha ha, I think I detect sarcasm at not quite butt hurt level. I must clear up the point that I was rooting for the old man and thought that it was a shame he only got two (maybe he didn't have enough time for a proper weaver stance. :D) Oh, and that the whole mugging thing happened at all. In this instance and in general. My first post still stands though. What if...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
damn lawyers. hopefully the test will come back that he is a moron
A Berks County judge has granted a request for a mental health evaluation for a Kenhorst teen charged in a crime spree that ended with one accomplice dead and another wounded, officials said Wednesday.

Judge Scott E. Lash, head of juvenile court, agreed to a request for Michael A. Gonzalez to be evaluated by a psychiatrist before the disposition of his case, which had been scheduled today.

Gonzalez's lawyer, Jay M. Kurtz, said disposition will be delayed pending the results of the evaluation.
http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=362586

offsprung

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Rochester
Good for the guy for fighting back but why the hell was he carrying a gun on a bike ride? How many people actually do that? Amost sounds to me like he was expecting trouble if he was carrying a gun on a bike ride.
I do! I carry almost everywhere I go, people these days are nuts!