Quantcast

Dirt TV Finally part Two

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
f'ing awesome! thanks for the headsup! :D Hopefully get proper angles + decent quality footage of Sam Hill's dice with death. I'm still amazed each time I watch various clips of that little accident of his, that he got off completely uninjured, and unfazed! That boy is a machine

Last edited:

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
for sure! all the tracks are the most technical ones i reckon, and i am definitely salivating at the thought of Sam Hill shredding the 2008 world champs course, Val Di Sole, and the swiss course, Champery, to bits again. He might just be nervous at trying to emulate his crushing runs of previous years. hot damn i would luv to be viewing live the Champery qualifying, just to see Hill smoke everyone by 10sec at least. Champery was the first track i've seen where the other riders actually confess to not knowing how to ride it. Hill rode that course as if the Flat Earth Society actually was right all along.. SICK!!!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i haven't trolled the whole net 24/7/365 looking for new vids, so it was worth a hope. I take it you've seen every.last.vid of that incident?
oi..
dont you think they might have used it instead of it that small youtube video? or another bike site would have picked it up. i think most people have seen every video of that incident that has been publicized...all three of them.
oi..

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
too many ass_umptions, for one: i posted my 'hope' comment BEFORE i had watched the episode, so yes, hope was still there where i was concerned. Secondly, 'most people' is correct, which doesnt mean everyone on this planet. I'm in the latter group. deal with it. I have NFI what u going on about. give it up already.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
too many ass_umptions, for one: i posted my 'hope' comment BEFORE i had watched the episode, so yes, hope was still there where i was concerned. .
next time dont open your mouth and make a dumb comment before you watch a video you are commenting on.

go troll somewhere else

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
Junior. stfu already cos you being unnecessarily idiotic, unless of course this childish behaviour is just how you are. Probably the latter. Go be petulant elsewhere.
Now do the decent thing and take this to PM if u still wanna toss your toys or better still. just stfu. You pissing in an otherwise decent thread.

ldw222

Monkey
Jun 16, 2009
Rochester, NY
that is great. i've got to get to windham to see these guys in person. it's probably scary. one thing about that clip though...i'm not a huge sam hill fan, but that clip of minnaar running up to steve peat telling him with such glee that sam crashed was embarrassing...

JCL

Monkey
Aug 31, 2008
for sure! all the tracks are the most technical ones i reckon, and i am definitely salivating at the thought of Sam Hill shredding the 2008 world champs course, Val Di Sole, and the swiss course, Champery, to bits again. He might just be nervous at trying to emulate his crushing runs of previous years. hot damn i would luv to be viewing live the Champery qualifying, just to see Hill smoke everyone by 10sec at least. Champery was the first track i've seen where the other riders actually confess to not knowing how to ride it. Hill rode that course as if the Flat Earth Society actually was right all along.. SICK!!!
Hold it with the Hill handjob there son. People have caught up since those days.

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
Brendan Fairclough's style is so sweet, just manualing and bouncing off everything he can. Both those tracks were so intense and unforgiving. Cant wait for part 3!!!!!

JCL

Monkey
Aug 31, 2008
Brendan Fairclough's style is so sweet, just manualing and bouncing off everything he can. Both those tracks were so intense and unforgiving. Cant wait for part 3!!!!!
He looks like he's on a dirt bike. Best style by miles.

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
hold it with the cockblock, cos they've still got to prove they can rip it, especially on Champery, as proficiently as Hill can.

ldw: yeah, that seemed a bit harsh. Minnaar was practically gleefull. Then again, Hill does that to folks: case in point is Hill's post-run interview at Schladming 2007 when he said he was "laughing at everyone with their dry tires on". Granted, it might have been laughable, but then to have it shoved in their faces after the release of F1rst.. hehehe he be rolling, they be hatin...
I dont know hill as a person (maybe Samapalooza will reveal something who knows..), but what a brilliant rider on a technical level. It's worth a tent or two..

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Hold it with the Hill handjob there son. People have caught up since those days.
You mean caught up in the way they all got smoked at Maribor and Val de Sol the following year, or caught up by getting beat chainless in Andorra qualis this year, or maybe the whole field being down 2 seconds to Sam only :45 seconds into the Andorra final. . . or the fact that he put another 3-4 seconds back into them after the crash with a bent handlebar and brake lever?

I'd say Sam is racing smarter to win the overall, but no one's caught him

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
t but that clip of minnaar running up to steve peat telling him with such glee that sam crashed was embarrassing...
Would you prefer he just golf-clapped for the moment his teammate set the record for most world cup victories? I doubt any of us would have done any different:crazy:

Delimeat

Monkey
Feb 3, 2009
Canada
That was a great video.

La Bresse looks waaaaay sicker than I thought it did! Roost and grass flying everywhere, looks like a lot of fun.

As usual Rennie is on film exclaiming how he had the worst run in the history of DH, nothing new there. I do like seeing Sam talking on cam (not in that way though, you ****ers), he has this funny causal thing going on that always seems to ooze "ya, I don't really care what anyone else is doing, I'm just gonna pin it with me cut mud tires on"

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
You mean caught up in the way they all got smoked at Maribor and Val de Sol the following year, or caught up by getting beat chainless in Andorra qualis this year, or maybe the whole field being down 2 seconds to Sam only :45 seconds into the Andorra final. . . or the fact that he put another 3-4 seconds back into them after the crash with a bent handlebar and brake lever?

QFT:thumb:

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009

Not to mention qually in MSA this season 7 secs up.

Tayrob

Monkey
Jan 3, 2008
Dirt should put these videos out in DVD form.I'd buy it in a second.
Go on Dirt,do it and make some money!

Also,I was LOLing at Hill talking about giving Peaty a baby shower present.haha.