Quantcast

Diablo Question?

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
So I just got some bad news that my wife’s uncle pasted away up in NJ. That is were she is from. The Toms River area. We had planned on diving up late Sep or early Dec to visit her family and I was going to ride Diablo then. Now we are coming up earlier. The problem is I don't have a bike to ride Diablo right now and will not have my new bike for a few more weeks. I am driving up Sat and will be there Sun, Mon, and Tues. So my question is, what bikes do they have up there for rentals and what are the prices for a day of riding? Bike fee and lift fee? I think I will ride there Sunday or Mon. Anyone up for showing me around up there and have an extra bike they can lone me to ride with them? I know that is a lot to ask, to ride someone else bike. I could bring my own wheelset.....

Let me know,

Cecil

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Ok, so I got a friends bike to bring up with me so the bike thing is taken care of. Now all I need is some Monkeys to meet me up there Sunday morning to show me around. Anyone up for that? PM me you Name and Ph# so I can hook up with you guys. By the way I will be coming from Toms River NJ. By the way I will be coming from Toms River NJ.

Thanks
Cecil

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
your a little late lol, he was up this sunday. i showed him around and rode with him all day. he said it was one of the best places hes ever been to ride.