Quantcast

Custom Color 2008 Turner DHR's... Fancy!

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Saw this on Go-Ride.com this morning:

Candy-Apple Red:

Semi-Gloss Black:

Sparkle Blue:

"Well done!" to the guys at Turner - very seckszi!

I dig the color options you guys are trying out this year - it's a nice change of pace.

:)

boone

Monkey
Jun 27, 2005
I have seen several newer DHRs in green and ever damn one I see
gives me some lumber! Just awesome.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I really like the green...the purple is a little too mid 90s for me

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
What size is everybody's DHR,how tall are you and did you ride any other year of DHR?So what does everybody think about the sizing?If you rode an older Med. are you on a new Med.or did you move up to the large?

Sverre

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Norwaii
Talkin´to me? If so, it´s a medium. I´m 178cm / 5f10i. Not ridden other dhr´s. This is deff not long on the TT, but I like´em short so I´m happy. Missmatch is the new loud ya!! :)

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
6'3". Large. Rode a large '05 for two years and a med '06 for a year. For straight up DH, I referred the old medium to the large, but the new large is a lot more compact. Feels good.

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
my friends custom purple dhr, has purple ti bolts almost everywhere
You should probably have him remove the Ti bolts from the Ali stem. Its a good way for his stem to rip from the crown in a crash, and then have dave weagal call you an idiot. Oh, and to get hurt. I was fortunate enough to have all three happen.

That bike looks killer though. I'm a fan of purple myself :biggrin:

dhr-racer

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
A, A
You should probably have him remove the Ti bolts from the Ali stem. Its a good way for his stem to rip from the crown in a crash, and then have dave weagal call you an idiot. Oh, and to get hurt. I was fortunate enough to have all three happen.
sounds kinky