Quantcast

Creative Contributions

poilkjh

Chimp
Apr 17, 2012
This topic was born and will remain for users wishing to post their POTF creations, please do so in here (I'm not sure if or when POTF_Admin will add them to the contributions page so please do not ask me)
Another Texan, from Helotes
Hey everyone, hoping to see some cool stuff here. Love to share photos of my farm. I'm from Texas, have mostly pasture on only about an acre. I do enjoy a good ride out in the country on my Harley. If anyone else rides I'd love to chat, Wholesale Air Force 1 Shoes
Louis Vuitton Clothing Online wholesale gucci clothing Oakley Sungalsses Outlet Replica Louis Vuitton Jeans replica louis vuitton t-shirts

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
welcome we'd LOVE you see your farm. I like riding my Harley in the country side too!!!!! wow that is so cool. You should send me your address and times you'll be home alone and we can "hang out"

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I peed on the floor last night and wrote my name....my girlfriend will be over tonight, I will see if she will let me put my penis on her face, but I have a lot better chance of putting her pussy on my face, it's wednesday, did anyone see the red wings vs predators game last night? The drive to work sucked cause the sun was in my eyes and I forgot my sunglasses at home i'm gonna ride after work today, who let the dogs out whooof whooof whoof woof....hey mackarana, aight....chickety china the chinese chicken have a drumstick and I'm a loser baby, so why don't you killl me, I wanna rock! I want to want to ROCK, ROCK, he look a penis on the floor.....anyone have any mustard?

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This wasted land. But most of all, I remember the Road Warrior. The man we called “Max”.

To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time. When the world was powered by the black fuel. And the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. Gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten, two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.

On the roads it was a white-line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed. Men like Max. The warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything. And became a shell of a man, a burnt out, desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again.

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This wasted land. But most of all, I remember the Road Warrior. The man we called “Max”.

To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time. When the world was powered by the black fuel. And the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. Gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten, two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.

On the roads it was a white-line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed. Men like Max. The warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything. And became a shell of a man, a burnt out, desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again.
And then he ran into Aunty Entity....umm I mean Tina Turner