Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
A few years ago I had an adverse reaction to a flu shot. Got it in the morning. In the afternoon, I noticed that I started feeling chilly, didn't think too much about it, it was winter and it was normal for me to get a little colder later in the day. Then gotta warm up the car to get home, etc. Then on the way home, I realized I had the heated seats on max and I was still cold, which is usually something I can only stand for a minute or two, regardless of the temp in the car. Then at home I was in full-on chills and flu-like symptoms, couldn't get warm no matter how many blankets I had and had a day of misery the next day, couldn't come in from work In the end, I guess it was better than the flu. Cleared up after a day, but I went downhill fast and I guess rebounded pretty fast all things considering. Haven't had that happen since, getting the vaccine every year.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Also felt a bit fatigued on le Peloton last night and night before. But that might be unrelated.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Just got told by someone close that some friends (a married couple) got COVID. The couple suspects from their housekeeper. Well. I wouldn’t be surprised. Someone who travels to multiple homes and comes to work in yours is probably a decent risk factor.

Of course, housekeepers gotta keep.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am sure this new strain of Covid in England is just the flu

I am sure this new strain of Covid in England will never make it here

I am sure the government will have a proper response to protect us from this new strain of Covid

I am sure American's will take the proper precaution to limit the impact of this new strain of Covid.

:(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I am sure this new strain of Covid in England is just the flu

I am sure this new strain of Covid in England will never make it here

I am sure the government will have a proper response to protect us from this new strain of Covid

I am sure American's will take the proper precaution to limit the impact of this new strain of Covid.

:(
It's a good thing that we have learned so much...

Oh, wait. :mad:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I think you three are the only ones who would qualify, no? Maybe JBP on age?
Yeah I think so. Financée is slated to be in this first round, but the manner in which her hospital is distributing is... random and confusing at best, frustrating at worst. She has been told she's in group 1b, the folks in group 1a actually work on the Covid unit and/or ICU I believe. She's on the neurotrauma floor.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A few years ago I had an adverse reaction to a flu shot. Got it in the morning. In the afternoon, I noticed that I started feeling chilly, didn't think too much about it, it was winter and it was normal for me to get a little colder later in the day. Then gotta warm up the car to get home, etc. Then on the way home, I realized I had the heated seats on max and I was still cold, which is usually something I can only stand for a minute or two, regardless of the temp in the car. Then at home I was in full-on chills and flu-like symptoms, couldn't get warm no matter how many blankets I had and had a day of misery the next day, couldn't come in from work In the end, I guess it was better than the flu. Cleared up after a day, but I went downhill fast and I guess rebounded pretty fast all things considering. Haven't had that happen since, getting the vaccine every year.
side effects technically aren't an adverse reaction.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
we are in full lockdown, but second time around nobody seems to care... :think:
All of Quebec is?

Its the same here. I drove past an outlet mall on the weekend and its parking lot was over flowing, with a line up of cars waiting to turn into it off the main road.

Now granted, that area isn't in lock down yet, but the mall is in the middle of farm country. So its pretty obvious that the majority of those people are traveling from Toronto.

https://goo.gl/maps/ZCfVaS3huNL4mhy37 This is the place. A mall out in farm country jam packed.

I'd be lying if I said that the girlfriend and I don't travel for biking, but we're at the very least not stopping anywhere. We do all of our fueling up etc etc in our town, leave and then turn around and come back.

No way would we be going to any mall. Getting groceries is already a pain in the ass.

:panic: :confused:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
All of Quebec is?

Its the same here. I drove past an outlet mall on the weekend and its parking lot was over flowing, with a line up of cars waiting to turn into it off the main road.

Now granted, that area isn't in lock down yet, but the mall is in the middle of farm country. So its pretty obvious that the majority of those people are traveling from Toronto.

https://goo.gl/maps/ZCfVaS3huNL4mhy37 This is the place. A mall out in farm country jam packed.

I'd be lying if I said that the girlfriend and I don't travel for biking, but we're at the very least not stopping anywhere. We do all of our fueling up etc etc in our town, leave and then turn around and come back.

No way would we be going to any mall. Getting groceries is already a pain in the ass.

Yes. Premier killed Santa. I think business can stay open until the 24th, after that all in lockdown until jan 8th. Girlfriend works for the SAQ and sees people buying shitload of alcool... some parties are going to happen for sure.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
All of Quebec is?

Why? Just why?
Cookstown outlet mall sucks. Nothing like full retail at an "outlet"
If you are from Toronto you have a plethora of cool little places in which to find something not everybody else has.

oh wait....

...nevermind.