Quantcast

coffee

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Ohhh ok...I get it...Cool dog, your cousin is...is that a queensland healer? My sister has 3 of em...and they are CRAZY.
Just a red heeler, crazy though. Queensland Healers are funny though. All of that laying of hands like Shaman and what not. Do the neighbors come from villages afar??? :D

I will tell Casey. He will be pleased. Cats coming soon.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
Ohhh ok...I get it...Cool dog, your cousin is...is that a queensland healer? My sister has 3 of em...and they are CRAZY.
your the crazy one here, cousin lisa

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Just a red heeler, crazy though. Queensland Healers are funny though. All of that laying of hands like Shaman and what not. Do the neighbors come from villages afar??? :D

I will tell Casey. He will be pleased. Cats coming soon.
Hmmm...lost me on that one...but he sure is cute...I'll give you that...I'll stand by for pics of your cats with human hick names...

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
steve45 said:
:thumb:

even i have trouble understanding people in my own town, the dundonian accent is rediculous.

i have eaten haggis many a time, i absolutley love the stuff, actually haggis, neeps and tatties(haggis, turnips and potatoes) is one of my favourite meals. it tastes a hell of a lot better than it sounds, majority of the people who try it love it.
Nice writin' Steve! I can hear the brogue churning through with every phrase. You got me craving a McEwen's!

BTW history teaches us not to make fun of men in kilts. Plus I couldn't do it in good conscience, considering my history with togas.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Hmmm...lost me on that one...but he sure is cute...I'll give you that...I'll stand by for pics of your cats with human hick names...
HEALERS - whatever. My humor is lost on you.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
biggins said:
i drink the 8 o'clock bean. cheap strong and reasonably tasty. when ya drink as much of it as i do you cant be too picky
And to get this thread back on topic:
I hear ya Biggins.
I am a straight up beanhead, and while I LOVE the real stuff.
I drink too much of it to keep it in stock.
8 o'clock French Roast is not that bad.
On the other hand, if you have ever had anything like Peet's Major Dickinson's Blend. Well, let's just say, you will never be the same. :drool:
Don't try it unless you want to buy it.
Its kind of like listening to crap like Nelly on the radio thinking it is Hip Hop,
now knowing that Black Star is out there.
I was as the Grocery store last night at 11:30 picking up some 8 French Roast BTW. I have not had Peet's in over a year, and I can still smell it right now. That's sad. ;)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I think it's time to start thinking about the afternoon cup to get me to the weekend. For some reason, the wonderful prospect of the weekend on the horizon is not enough to keep me awake right now....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Jeremy R said:
And to get this thread back on topic:
I hear ya Biggins.
I am a straight up beanhead, and while I LOVE the real stuff.
I drink too much of it to keep it in stock.
8 o'clock French Roast is not that bad.
On the other hand, if you have ever had anything like Peet's Major Dickinson's Blend. Well, let's just say, you will never be the same. :drool:
Don't try it unless you want to buy it.
Its kind of like listening to crap like Nelly on the radio thinking it is Hip Hop,
now knowing that Black Star is out there.
I was as the Grocery store last night at 11:30 picking up some 8 French Roast BTW. I have not had Peet's in over a year, and I can still smell it right now. That's sad. ;)

MMMMMMM...I LOVE peets...it blows doors on ANY other coffee

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
What humor...

I guess you meant that it was special humor by "what humor".

"What Humor???" would've looked like you didn't think I was the coolest. :thumb:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
They are not being overly photogenic today. :confused:

Hayley Jo -

Maggie Simone -

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
coffee and brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts at 7 am.........and a bagel, and a banana....and more coffee.......

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
im waiting for my cup of liquid crack at the moment. I swear the stuff Im brewing is so strong its more like liquid crystal meth, but alot classier than crystal meth & better for you.

Morning has broken
Mr. Coffee has spoken
The familiar wake-up call
sings to my ears
I wake up with a shrug
To the floor with a thud
Where in this hellhole is my coffee mug?
I can now face the day
on legal speed (The American way)
I'm sketching
I'm seizing
I'm spazzing
I'm shaking
I can not stop spilling on my brand new shirt
I-I-I'm wired
I'm so inspired
I drank the entire pot
so off to work
Here I come to save the day
on legal speed (The American way)
Drinking coffee
I drink coffee
Drinking coffee everyday

-Lagwagon

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Mug Mug Mug
Coffee Mug
Gonna Clear Away The Haze
Liquid Proof
That I Can Win This Race
Coffee Mug
The Grip That Keeps Me Tall
My Inter-Link
Keeps Me Questing All
I Don'T Need No Booze Or Drugs
I Just Chug-A-Lug-O My Coffee Mug
And I Don'T Need Your Kiss And Hug
They Haven'T Banned
My Liquid Drug Of Choice
There'S Too Many Hooked
And They'Ve Got Too Much Voice
So For The Moment
We'Re All Pretty Good To Go
With 98 Cups
With 98 More To Go
I Don'T Need No Booze Or Drugs
And I Don'T Need Your Kiss And Hug
Here A Bean, There A Bean
Everywhere A Mean Mean
Bean Chug - A - Lug - O - My
Coffee - Mug, Mug, Mug, Mug

"coffee mug"

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
Damn. Way late on this thread.

www.doubleff.com <------ web site for a buddy of mine who's a coffee roaster and MTBer. But only if you like actual fresh roasted coffee, not this 8 o'clock bean stuff or, worse, Starbucks and its ilk.

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
I'm down with Starbucks drip coffee. I realize it's not cool to like Starbucks and that if I "really knew what good coffee was" (I believe that quote was from someone on this board) I would drink something else, but I like the convenience and consistency of it.

Right now I have to drink coffee lukewarm. It kinda sucks……

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
urbanhuckbot said:
coffee wakes me up
morning rays reflecting light
dog barks, percolate

c'mon & do da' perculator
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
coffee in moderation is yummy. needing coffee every day and/or morning is silly and spendy.
i've always thought that the grossest yet bestest coffee is good ole fashuned campfire coffee in a cold morning after you get the campfire roastin pretty good.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
it's 6:25 on monday morning and i have just woke up. the last day that we had school was last tuesday....so i'm really tired. this is one of those days that i'm dependent on coffee

must...have...coffee...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
AWWWW, they're so cute...but why the weird names? hahahaha!

That grey one...I'd say it's name, but a cat being called by two human names is just weird...Maggie woulda been fine but why tack on that middle name? Anyway, that grey one looks a lot like Zakk!

Blame Julie. Casey is really named Casey Dwight. Not really sure. I did have horses with 3 names though. :confused:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Good lord...did you used to wear 3 Swatches in the 90's too???

Yes - so????????

Don't be all, I was too cool back then. I am sure you were sportin the I'm too cool for school theme too.

Ginzo

Chimp
May 19, 2002
B_A_MTBIKER said:
A nice warm cup of coffee is a good way to wake up on a winters day and go to class I think.
Just plain old Folgers 100% Columbian...not some expensive over-priced bean bag brand.
It's Colombian -- as in the country of -- but, then again, one never knows what Folger's is putting in their cans. They might be spelling it "Columbian" on purpose. Chances are they're stuffing their cans with Vietnamise robusto.

B_A_MTBIKER

Monkey
May 4, 2004
Where the wild things are
Ginzo said:
It's Colombian -- as in the country of -- but, then again, one never knows what Folger's is putting in their cans. They might be spelling it "Columbian" on purpose. Chances are they're stuffing their cans with Vietnamise robusto.
A little over-observant about your coffee it appears...maybe you need to cut back on the caffeine?

wooglin said:
Damn. Way late on this thread.

www.doubleff.com <------ web site for a buddy of mine who's a coffee roaster and MTBer. But only if you like actual fresh roasted coffee, not this 8 o'clock bean stuff or, worse, Starbucks and its ilk.
I am a big fan of his coffee!! I know it puts ever store brand coffee i have had in the dust. Its the only coffee i wake up to now. I highly recommend his coffee to ever coffee drinker at ridemonkey. Its well worth the price in gold.