Quantcast

coffee

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee
coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mmmmmmm......i just started roasting my own beans since our food co-op went under. I have to say....I have not made a bad batch & i just finished 2 batches & they are the bomb.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Don't ever burn em, TN...close to where I used to work there was an independent coffee shop that roasted their own beans...the whole town would smell if they burned a batch...and it would reek for hours...
By burn, do you mean, roll and smoke??? :nope:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
dh girlie said:
Umm no...sounds like you have been, though...we were clearly referrencing the roasting of coffee beans...

What is it with you and stosh...you're like the tools that sit in front of the Gallagher show with your ponchos screaming for the slegde-o-matic...you just ASK for it... :p
AHAHAHAHAH!!
i hate that guy!

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Acadian said:
Coffee :love:

100% Kona Coffee :love: x 10000000000000000000000000

as much coffee as we go through i would have to start hocking bikes to drink 100% kona all the time. I do plan on ordering some Kona when I re-stock. :thumb:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Umm no...sounds like you have been, though...we were clearly referrencing the roasting of coffee beans...

What is it with you and stosh...you're like the tools that sit in front of the Gallagher show with your ponchos screaming for the slegde-o-matic...you just ASK for it... :p

Oh yeah - you phuckin own3d me. :rolleyes:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
every morning until my stomach starts acting up again. when that happens, it's just water until my stomach starts feeling better, usually a few weeks to a month.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
am i the only person on this planet that thinks coffee is yucky,

i'm a tea man all the way :thumb:

i gotta force myself to drink the stuff and see what the big deal is.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
steve45 said:

i'm a tea man all the way :thumb:

i gotta force myself to drink the stuff and see what the big deal is.
You are way out of line there, buddy.

Me? Italian roast. I get it from Royal Coffee in Oakland. It is simply the best coffee I've ever had, and I've had coffee from here to Hungary and back.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i drink the 8 o'clock bean. cheap strong and reasonably tasty. when ya drink as much of it as i do you cant be too picky

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
steve45 said:

i'm a tea man all the way :thumb: QUOTE]
Not the only person by a longshot. I love tea (no, not tea-bagging, sickos), but it doesn't quite have the kick that coffee does in the morning. When it's still dark out and we're drving to work, we Americans live and die by that sh1t.

Let me guess, you also put cream in your tea?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
steve45 said:
nah i prefer without, after 2 years of being a poor student i learned to live without the luxury of it.
I got into the habit of putting honey into my tea while in school. I took a beekeeping class and was able to get the free hookup on honey. I guess if you're that big into cream/milk, you could've taken a cow class and put your cup right up to the udder...?

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
Let me guess........ you wear a skir^H^H^H^H kilt?

-S.S.-
heheheh, yes all of the time, especially when i go hunting on the moors for them little haggis. ;)

nah seriously i only wear them on special occasions, very comfortable actually. :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
steve45 said:
heheheh, yes all of the time, especially when i go hunting on the moors for them little haggis. ;)

nah seriously i only wear them on special occasions, very comfortable actually. :thumb:
In all seriousness - the Scots were hands down the friendliest people my wife & I encountered when we took a summer to wander Europe. Even if I had trouble understanding some of them. :think:

Have you really eaten haggis? I'd like to give it a go some time. I need :help: :D

-S.S.-

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
SkaredShtles said:
In all seriousness - the Scots were hands down the friendliest people my wife & I encountered when we took a summer to wander Europe. Even if I had trouble understanding some of them. :think:

Have you really eaten haggis? I'd like to give it a go some time. I need :help: :D

-S.S.-
:thumb:

even i have trouble understanding people in my own town, the dundonian accent is rediculous.

i have eaten haggis many a time, i absolutley love the stuff, actually haggis, neeps and tatties(haggis, turnips and potatoes) is one of my favourite meals. it tastes a hell of a lot better than it sounds, majority of the people who try it love it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
steve45 said:
:thumb:

even i have trouble understanding people in my own town, the dundonian accent is rediculous.

i have eaten haggis many a time, i absolutley love the stuff, actually haggis, neeps and tatties(haggis, turnips and potatoes) is one of my favourite meals. it tastes a hell of a lot better than it sounds, majority of the people who try it love it.
I figured that after eating chorizo I'm pretty much game for anything........ :D

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Oh yeah - you phuckin own3d me. :rolleyes:

No...no, not in that post...but you will of course say that to any of the posts where I have indeed OWNED you...

And I thought you were a thirties-something fellow...what with that gay ass way of spelling own3d and that lame roll and smoke the coffee beans comment, I'm thinking you might actually be 14. :confused: ;)

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
No...no, not in that post...but you will of course say that to any of the posts where I have indeed OWNED you...

And I thought you were a thirties-something fellow...what with that gay ass way of spelling own3d and that lame roll and smoke the coffee beans comment, I'm thinking you might actually be 14. :confused: ;)
I am - the pics I have ever posted were of my mom and dad. The dog is really my cousin. JACKASS. :eviltongu