Quantcast

christmas wish list

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
So what goodies are we all NEEDING this year!

For me:
TLD D2
Mallet c pedals
Hematoma shoes
and a romantic weekend trip to Santa Barbara with my GF for some fine dinning, relaxing and a few tunnel rides to check my new gear of course!:blah:

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
A bike, I have been bikeless for bout 1 1/2 years now. Even a crappy hand me down huffy would be nice. I miss being on two wheels soo bad.

" All I want for Christmas is my own 2 wheels"

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
> Iron Horse 7.3 + '03 super-t + ex729 front wheel

> My computer to work and not have so many major problems

> 35mm film

> finish my ski bike

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Transcend said:
300mm F2.8 IS mmmmmmm
:drool:
mtnbrider said:
What is that?
It's a 300mm telephoto lens, f/2.8 (that's a huge aperture), and it's image stabilized which means some of the internal elements move around in an attempt to compensate for camera shake.

I need a new watch but I don't really need much else. After a while of racking my brain I think I came up with a dozen things on my list.

Well... I need the new Nikon D200, too. :p

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I don't need anything.

I'd love a trainer, a headlamp, and a pair of baggies, but I won't get any of it. Christmas is now about the kids, not the parents.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
although not really planned as an xmas gift... my new bike will be enough of a gift this year... Maybe some new gloves would be nice

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
although not really planned as an xmas gift... my new bike will be enough of a gift this year... Maybe some new gloves would be nice
There is a set of Cannondale gloves I want really bad. Other than that I just told people to get me GC's to the LBS.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I cant wait for my Xmas present to me. Last year my Heckler got a nice round of upgrades that included
Mavic Crossmax wheelset, XT cranks, SRAM x9 drive train, and Magura Louise FR brakes.

This year I am thinking
Upgrade my 02 125mm Fox Talas to a Fox 36
Upgrade my 5th Element coil to a Fox DHX air.

this should give my bike almost an extra inch of travel all the way around and keep the weight about the same

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Trueing stand.
some sort of upper body protection like the 661 assault suit.
a new cx bike for my wife (that I get to build)
trip to Scotland in the spring (with bikes and wife)
wool socks.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
People have asked me what I want and I can't think of anything.

:(
I've told eveybody that if they don't know what to get me they should be buying me gifts.

BillT

Monkey
This x-mas is all about my baby so my wife and I are just going to exchange small presents. I think I'm going to ask for a new XC helmet....however, early next year I'm going to splurge on myself and buy a new frame to replace my old Bullit (either a Nomad, a 6.6, a 6-Pack, or a VPX)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR expert....yum
and a Light and Motion HID system wouldn't suck ;)

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I don't really need anything. But a few bike-related gifts under the tree will make me very happy. The best gift is that I finally have extended family living in the same state as me, so I'll get to see them for the holidays :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
A healthy baby (although it will be a bit late for Christmas) and a less than difficult delivery would be great ;)

I would really love a Yeti 575, a lightweight 80-100mm fork for a new project and some good dark chocolate.

rcoh

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
My christmas present to my family is taking them to NZ to see my girlfriends family. My christmas present is a Heli-biking tour, helicopter ride through the Lord of the Rings mountains & valleys & being dropped at the top of a mountain (Triple Cone?) for a 25km downhill ride.

If i'm rerally lucky i will get an E-13 chain device as well :)

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
rcoh said:
My christmas present to my family is taking them to NZ to see my girlfriends family. My christmas present is a Heli-biking tour, helicopter ride through the Lord of the Rings mountains & valleys & being dropped at the top of a mountain (Triple Cone?) for a 25km downhill ride.

If i'm rerally lucky i will get an E-13 chain device as well :)
We have a winner... you can all go home now.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Well, I am asking for socks, a toothpick holder, and a cupcake pan...

...but someone rejected my list, and I could definitely use all of those :mumble:

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
I want a Ball in a cup toy...The cool thing is that even if I don't catch the ball in the cup it's alright, the ball is attached to the cup by a string.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
What is family guy? I don't bike or know anything about a family guy. I play with my ball in a cup toy because if you don't catch the ball in the cup it's alright, the ball is attached to the cup by a string.

Colin

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
in my tiny apartment
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
This year I am thinking
Upgrade my 02 125mm Fox Talas to a Fox 36
Upgrade my 5th Element coil to a Fox DHX air.

this should give my bike almost an extra inch of travel all the way around and keep the weight about the same
Admit it Rob. I know you were jealous of my rigid singlespeed.