Quantcast

christmas wish list

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
H8R said:
Miller Synchrowave 350
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
350 might be a bit overkill, but I love the one we have at school.

Money...this college crap is expensive
100' of 1.5" DOM
New hubs...or at least internals
Front brake
Time Atacs

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Errrrr.... New Digital Camera which can shoot decent short movies, Bike rack for my car, er.... um....

The entire Bush administration to die in a freak accident?

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Any Ipod with a screen. My shuffle barely made it 6 months, and I am so sick of no screen and such limited capacity (i have a rather large music collection).

New snowboard coat. The burton audex is so sick, with bluetooth cellphone technology so you dont need to fumble for your phone when riding, and it has an mp3 display/controls in the sleeve that you plug into your ipod. It has a microphone in the neck, and speakers in the hood. so sick, but so expensive at 600.

This one is for the heavens; POW DAYS!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
amateur said:
350 might be a bit overkill, but I love the one we have at school.
I learned on a Dynasty machine (the one class I took).

I'll settle for a Maxstar 150 STH.

:)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
binary visions said:
Yep. That'd be me. I get no creativity from your lists :mumble:
Dude, you can certainly come up with some kinda bitchin nerdy toothpick holder. Come on!

(I can think of SO many bad jokes here....)

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Changleen said:
The entire Bush administration to die in a freak accident?
I was going to list that but thought it would derail the thread :thumb:

I also asked for some Cranberries or Smashing Pumpkins so I can get back in touch with my early to mid 90s alternative roots.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
jacksonpt said:
I don't need anything.

I'd love a trainer, a headlamp, and a pair of baggies, but I won't get any of it. Christmas is now about the kids, not the parents.
not for my family this year. my parents decided to remodel the kitchen and put a extension onto my house so my grandmother could live with us. so theres not much money left after that little present.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Well hm... I just got a new car so I doubt I'll be getting much. :p I'd *like* a car rack for the car (hopefully buy biggins), some new cranks for my hardtail, a new cd deck for my car, anything bike related pretty much or one of the big 51" tv's that I have to sell when I'm at work. :p ;) Of course I'll probably get one of the things on that list, but that's cool. :)