Quantcast

Cane Creek Kicks A$$

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
I don't know if this goes here or what but I had to say they have the best customer service I've dealt with. The 3 times I have called or sent stuff in they take care of the problem or have it turned around fast. If they would start developing forks, wheel sets, and other components I'd have a one stop shop.
Thanks a ton CC :thumb:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My wife's ht has a nice pair of their top of the line wheels. They are nice. I think 3T now has licensed the nipple at the hub design from them.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
As a mechanic that used to work for a dealer that sold a lot of bikes with CC wheels, fvck those things. The nipple on the hub thing is fvcking terrible. I'd rant longer but none of y'all need to hear my drunken ramblings.

I will say I love my CCDB, I've got a pile of their headsets which have been great, and their CS has been very good IME. So no hate for the company at all. But I did hate their wheels.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Still have a CC AD-10 that has been on two of my bikes... one overhaul about 8 years ago. CS sent me a rebuild kit gratis IIRC. Provided me with the "fit kit" for the bike I migrated it to as well...

Two thumbs up.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
As a mechanic that used to work for a dealer that sold a lot of bikes with CC wheels, fvck those things. The nipple on the hub thing is fvcking terrible. I'd rant longer but none of y'all need to hear my drunken ramblings.

I will say I love my CCDB, I've got a pile of their headsets which have been great, and their CS has been very good IME. So no hate for the company at all. But I did hate their wheels.
:stupid: The only things I hate almost as much are tubulars with internal nipples. Sadly I own two of those. I persuade Wumpus to true any Shimano wheels with nipples at the hub. What a retarded idea. :rant:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am not complaining here. I hear so many stories of CC just giving parts away, that I don't understand how they stay in business. They have hooked me up several times. I like talking to them on the phone, they don't seem like stoners.... Kind of refreshing to talk to someone in the bike industry that actually knows something.....