Quantcast

Can you Pass the 3rd grade ?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I got buzzed a few times, but got them all in plenty of time. The great lakes states always get me - Ohio, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, etc.

J

JRB

My mouse worked worse on that than it does playing squirrel soccer. I failed miserably.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
That was cake but I got screwed w/ my poor mousing skills for DE. Notice that it doesn't let you click on the Upper Penninsula for MI?

-ska todd

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i passed. i mixed up colorado and wyoming, and had to pretty much guess on kansas after filling in the rest of the midwest... its shape is so nondescript :dead:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
That's not really that much to ask.......... I mean, come on - it's not like we're asking 'em to identify all of the counties of Ireland.... sheesh. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
my 4 year-old can do that, at least on the wood-cut puzzle he's got.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
32 counties of ireland, let's see if i can remember them off the top of my head:

antrim (NI)
tyrone (NI)
down (NI)
derry (NI)
armagh (NI)
<damn, missing one of the northern ones>
donegal
monaghan
fermanagh <edit - they are in the north>
leitrim
offaly
sligo
mayo
meath
westmeath
longford
louth
dublin
wicklow
kilkenny
wexford
carlow
waterford
cork
tipperary
limerick
kerry
clare
galway
laois
cavan

the last two were hard to remember, and i'm missing one of the republic too...argh. <edit - kildare and roscommon, damn how could i forget kildare!!!>

for extra credit, put the counties in its appropriate district (ulster, munster, connacht, leinster).

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
New England rocks your socks off, fool.

I got them all. I only got tripped up on one. I think it was Kansas/Arkansas. I guess that's what I win for being a geography major and driving across the country this summer.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
I got 10...every state west coast, along the southern border and close to the ontario border. Past that, not a freaking clue batman. (oh and of course florida)

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
That was sad, it took me two tries. I got the whole outside just completely forgot where all the midwestern/southern states go.......