Quantcast

business slow....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
culling.

The 100 dogs were shot dead over two days after an expected post-Olympics boon in dogsledding business at an adventure company didn't pan out. Most died instantly, but others suffered — like the one that ran away with its "face blown off and an eye hanging out."

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
"Most mushers love their dogs. That sounds more like an accountant to me. Most mushers would starve themselves before they'd ever neglect their dogs,"
You cannot trust accountants!!! Ever!

I don't believe the company couldn't place sled dogs - they didn't try because that would have cost more money!

As for the guy claiming comp - was he forced at gunpoint or did he exercise free will? I say he did it for the money too.

People suck.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
You cannot trust accountants!!! Ever!

I don't believe the company couldn't place sled dogs - they didn't try because that would have cost more money!

As for the guy claiming comp - was he forced at gunpoint or did he exercise free will? I say he did it for the money too.

People suck.
It seems the guy claiming comp was running the company.

Sled dogs are expensive. It's hard to believe they couldn't have found a way to break even while finding homes for them.

dicey

Chimp
That's some cold blooded ****! The owners should be brought up on serious charges. What where they using to shoot them anyway, a shotgun? ****ing cunts! The disturbing thing is we read about this because the man responsible for doing the killing wanted P.T.S compensation! Are you f....... kidding me! I don't care if it meant his job, he should have been a man and refused!:disgust1:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
So one person gets rid of a box of puppies he's bad, when half of southern CA. gets rid of the Chihuahua's they had to have, not a problem?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Whats worse to me is the fact that this was a simple business decision - a little work and I'm sure these 100 dogs would have found homes. As for Chihuahuas - vermin are vermin.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
100 dogs not breed to be in a house and then put to sleep by different owners then.

Or the dogs are valuable after a certain size.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The right or wrong is not being challenged - its the lack of humanity that is in question. Putting these 100 dogs to sleep probably wouldn't have been as controversial.

100 dogs not breed to be in a house and then put to sleep by different owners then.

Or the dogs are valuable after a certain size.