Quantcast

Brendog Interview...

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
I feel a little guilty cross posting this, but i'm not some constant violator, and i was pretty pumped to get to be a part of this....

Last weekend i got to assist(be his b:tch) in video with Clay Porter for a Scott edit of brendan, and while i wasn't lugging his Jib, counterweights and gear around i got to snap off a couple pics of the riding...

good to see brendan fully recovered, healthy and pinning it, hopefully he has a killer 2012 season....between those pics and a cool interview with taylor sage, vital came up with this....if any mods see this as a shameless plug feel free to take it down, but i was stoked on the whole thing and wanted to share....here's an extra pic just for kicks

http://www.vitalmtb.com/features/Down-Time-Brendan-Fairclough,292

77777.jpg

thanks guys!
IC

Last edited:

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
One of my favourite riders to watch and his attitude is great. Would be great to see him break into the top 5. Interested to see how he does on Scott.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Very good stuff. As i was watching, i was thinking that his underbite didn't look as extreme. THen he talked about the surgery and shizzle. Good on him.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I can't wait to see that footage. Those corners look like they got abused.

Here is a shot of the bike from when I built it up in the new workshop at Scott HQ.

p4pb7724370.jpg

Last edited:

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
is that bike a regular voltage or something special, aside from being a custom build?

and really looking forward to seeing brendon doing great this year!

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
I can't wait to see that footage. Those corners look like they got abused.
Here is a shot of the bike from when I built it up in the new workshop at Scott HQ.
Lookin good BW!
But where's the BW? :p

Thanks heaps for the kneepads too, they're awesome!

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
Very good stuff. As i was watching, i was thinking that his underbite didn't look as extreme. THen he talked about the surgery and shizzle. Good on him.
yeah, just hearing the details of how that all went down was pretty excruciating....he had to have two rounds of surgery...pretty brutal stuff...tough dude for sure...

thanks for positive remarks guys!

IC