Quantcast

Bike Furniture

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Was goofing around with a design in my head most of the day. Drew it up and I think I might make it this summer:

Post moar bike furniture and give me more ideas to waste time on rather than take care of my responsibilities.

MOAR BIKE FURNITURE I SAY!

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Could be cool for a bike company's office.

Wood as a material for this is 1 star though (but it is easy to work with).

Corian, fiberglass, steel and/or aluminum with some added details and asymmetrical links (it only has to represent the chain, not actually function as one) could really make this over the top.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Fo real? Just when I think I have an original idea.

Could be cool for a bike company's office.

Wood as a material for this is 1 star though (but it is easy to work with).

Corian, fiberglass, steel and/or aluminum with some added details and asymmetrical links (it only has to represent the chain, not actually function as one) could really make this over the top.
I was thinking of using recycled wood like MDF or something.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
A little more heavy and expensive than I was thinking.

Found this too. Talk about a wheel chair.
That's interesting. I have a box of busted bike parts that I wanted to turn into something, shelves, chairs etc. Old snowboard benches are so much easier in comparison.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Por-Bikes in Asheville at one point had a chair that they took and used rims and weaved inner tubes through it to make a pretty comfy chair. The only weak point was the intersections of the wheels, which I'm sure someone could figure out pretty easily.