Quantcast

Best, Coolest Bike EVER!

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
No problems at all and love them. Strong as hell. I'm a hack and race, and they are my first set, and true as can be. I don't know the weight either. I can weigh them probley over Spring break if you're interested. I'm going tubeless.

Welcome to the Foes club!

So wait, which set up are you running? The boxxer or the Zochi? Also looks like you're running the rear suspension in the shortest travel setting? Oh, and send that RC on over to Push and have it rebuilt. So worth it!

Looks like I won't be the only guy around town with one now...holla if you see me.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
ThePriceSeliger said:
Yo Price,

Drop the top slider on your guide down so that the bottom of the top slider is 3mm above the chain, like shown in the picture in the link below:

Nice rides guys

Dave

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
corey_dcstreet said:
is that like freeriding in germany?
Yeah but a bit more gnar uber huck jam...you know? Hope 6 pots and parachutes are REQUIRED to slow you down during a good freeroding session...

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
downhilldemon said:
only real upgrade i see left with my bike is probably a new rear shock. After that im done. Its pretty complete now.

Should have bought my Avy. :)

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
well i can't let this go on without me posting the best looking stinky out there:

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
Downhiller said:
foes :drool: ...

yo DW what about this setup for e-13 is it good or should it be just like in manual ??

i mean that position of chainguide...on normal bike ?

Your tire = backwards..

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Every couple of days someone else posts pics of their fairly generic bike that everyone has seen plenty of before and feels the need to show them to everyone... so I'm finally gonna say it...

WHOOPDY FCUKING DOO!!!

If you made your own dh bike out of popsicle sticks or have a brand new model or invented antigravity tires, by all means show eveyone. Otherwise who gives a crap.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
TheInedibleHulk said:
Every couple of days someone else posts pics of their fairly generic bike that everyone has seen plenty of before and feels the need to show them to everyone... so I'm finally gonna say it...

WHOOPDY FCUKING DOO!!!

If you made your own dh bike out of popsicle sticks or have a brand new model or invented antigravity tires, by all means show eveyone. Otherwise who gives a crap.

:angry: give the guy a break, i mean i know where you are coming from, but when you get a new bike you feel the need for the rest of world to see it.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
TheInedibleHulk said:

WHOOPDY FCUKING DOO!!!

DON'T LOOK AT THE THREADS!!!

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
TheInedibleHulk said:

WHOOPDY FCUKING DOO!!!

seriously bro lots of people enjoy checking out people rides and showing off their own, smething they are proud of, take it easy

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
foesjunky said:
Like the Guru said Welcome to the club, you'll love it!!!!
And just for the HULK Here's mine:nuts:

See thats cool, you have a crazy paint scheme. You dont see a bright green bike with custom painted fork every day. I just dont want to see something I can see on the foes website.

TheInedibleHulk said:

WHOOPDY FCUKING DOO!!!

im sorry but you cant go onto the foes website and see my exact bike. Every foes bike comes out different, people use different builds to build up there bikes and they turn out completely different. There is nothing GENERIC about a Foes. Besides i think youre just jealous cause you dont have sweet riding skills or a sweet bike to show off!