Quantcast

Best, Coolest Bike EVER!

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I race pro and I have an 05 V10. And yes there is such thing as a generic foes, just like my V10 is fairly generic. Different combinations of readily availabile off the shelf parts do not make your bike special.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
TheInedibleHulk said:
I race pro and I have an 05 V10. And yes there is such thing as a generic foes, just like my V10 is fairly generic. Different combinations of readily availabile off the shelf parts do not make your bike special.

Are you sure your not from SB? Every bike is generic now adays. Didnt your mama tell you, if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all?

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
zmtber said:
well i can't let this go on without me posting the best looking stinky out there:

why would you ever build such a heavy frame with those parts??? theres much better frames you can spend your money on....

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
gangstamaxx said:
why would you ever build such a heavy frame with those parts??? theres much better frames you can spend your money on....
im out of cash right now but i am planning on buying a new frame this comming september (06) while 07 stuf is out, that way i can get a great deal on nice frames. if you have any ideas for my next frame post them up