Quantcast

Bad news Steelers fans...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DRB said:
They should make him give back ever cent of his salary this year for being a DUMBASS.

You are the quarterback of the Super Bowl winning team and you pull this move.......
Man what is up with douche bags doing wheelies at 50 mph down the highway.

Thank god for darwinism.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ben is like the chuck norris of football. give him a few days to rest then he will flex his muscles and be ok. then roundhouse kick his motorcycle for good measure.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
jonKranked said:
ben is like the chuck norris of football. give him a few days to rest then he will flex his muscles and be ok. then roundhouse kick his motorcycle for good measure.
No he is not like chuck norris. He was the quarterback of the super bowl winning team. Riding a motorcycle is questionable enough but riding one without a helmet is about the dumbest thing for someone like him.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
DRB said:
No he is not like chuck norris. He was the quarterback of the super bowl winning team. Riding a motorcycle is questionable enough but riding one without a helmet is about the dumbest thing for someone like him.

we have a winner for lack of a sense of humor of the day!

but yea. motorcycle - helmet = stupid.

Fshflys

Monkey
Jun 29, 2005
I heard it was a woman driver from the state of Maine. She was coming out of a tunnel and turned in front of him, he had the green light. Sounds like a crazy Patriot fan.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
In Pittsburgh EVERYONE knows who he is. By not wearing a helmet, basically EVERYONE will recognize him, and the brungemans get all giddy and delerious and completely forget they are driving a car. Makes it even more dangerous.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I had a hard time understanding why PA overturned the helmet law... and cringed every time I saw guys riding in wifebeaters & flipflops. To me it's even worse than overturning the seatbelt law... if you fall of or lay it over, you're going to get seriously own3d.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Asked why he doesn't wear a helmet -- something he wouldn't think about doing on a football field -- Roethlisberger pointed out Pennsylvania's 35-year-old state law requiring helmets to be worn was amended two years ago.

"Obviously Pennsylvania doesn't think people need to (wear a helmet)," he said. "There's a law you've got to wear it in football."

Lucky his head hit the windshield first, or he could have been seriously hurt...

PoserNewbie

Monkey
Feb 14, 2003
Lower Mainland, BC
I think a 9" laceration to your head is serious enough. The thing that really bugs me is that with proper protection (helmet, leather gear) the injury would not be as bad (yeah, you'll still break your bones).

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
PoserNewbie said:
I think a 9" laceration to your head is serious enough. The thing that really bugs me is that with proper protection (helmet, leather gear) the injury would not be as bad (yeah, you'll still break your bones).
yup.

Ever see a pro racer in full gear fly off the bike at 90mph and walk away? I'm sure you have.

I have zero sympathy of 'tards who don't wear any protective gear.

I do wish him well and a successful recovery.

That said... GO DOLPHINS! (they play Pitt in game one :D )

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
LordOpie said:
yup.

Ever see a pro racer in full gear fly off the bike at 90mph and walk away? I'm sure you have.

I have zero sympathy of 'tards who don't wear any protective gear.

I do wish him well and a successful recovery.

That said... GO DOLPHINS! (they play Pitt in game one :D )
And Culpepper will probably tear his other knee up too. :blah:

Nah, good luck to the dolphins. They'll probably be a better team than the Broncos. Although the Cardinals look like a monster sleeper team this year.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Joey Harrington is the best #2 in the league :)

The Broncos are #2 in the AFC after Indy in my ranking. Dolphins #5, 4 if Dillon gets old and the rookie doesn't perform for NE.

Cardinals were the sleeper last year too, but yeah, with Edge, a whole 'nother story.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Speaking of football, my friends and I just started our Yahoo! fantasy league last week. Much to our dismay, the prime draft spots have already been taken. Drats!

FOOTBALL SEASON CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!!1!!1!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
reflux said:
Speaking of football, my friends and I just started our Yahoo! fantasy league last week. Much to our dismay, the prime draft spots have already been taken. Drats!

FOOTBALL SEASON CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!!1!!1!
amen!

We doing a league here?