Quantcast

Attack of the zip ties.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
So yesterday I walk into lunch, put my back pack down, grab some food and walk back to the table to find that three of my wonderful friends had decided to zip tie my back pack shut and to a chair. I took my revenge today and zip tied one of their back packs to a hand rail while she was walking up the stairs. The second culprit got her back pack zip tied to one of them to the weirdest kid in schools back packs while they were walking. I zip tied the third kid to his chair via his belt loops. I've been told that I'm going to get it, I'm really excited to see what they will come up with and will keep you bored people updated.

Last edited:

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
After they get their revenge... revenge them back by going to the 99cent store and buying the 6pk of mini luggage locks. Lock the zipper shuttles together and toss the key.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
I think I'm going to get a bunch of the huge industrial zip ties, connect them and zip tie one of the kids trucks to a fence.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Once I zip-tied my dad to a chair in a restaurant. When he got free, he got up and kicked my a$$ in the middle of the restaurant. Then the waiter came over and kicked me when I was on the ground.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's all fun and games till someone puts a zip tie on yer cock while yer asleep and it blocks your urethra and your bladder explodes.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
I fell asleep in class today and woke up with my leg zip tied to the desk, they recruited people to help them. I got owned today.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
superglue his padlock on his locker.
i did that to a girl who's locker was right next to mine. i think she might have figured out it was me though...oh well.

or the ol' pantsing trick in the lunch room works too