Quantcast

At first I was like ? but then I was like ???

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Seriously, WTF?

I don't even begin to know where to start with the questions. Why not just buy a Pugsley? Is that really 2 rims per wheel with alternating spokes? My brain hurts.

Edit:

.This is one of the most rare American Fat Bikes In The World.The official name is the High Intensity Bikes Perfect Storm.Winter Warlock Edition.The Perfect Storm name has nothing to do with the weather.It was inspired by the state of the Global Economy.Without this extreme economic down turn we would have never had the time to work on the project and found such an expert team of welders who needed work.There has only been 20 Perfect storms ever made and only 3 generation 4 size large.Its was the perfect economic storm.To build such a bike.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
That bike predates the Pugsely by 10-15 yrs.
Oh yeah? So you know something about it then? That's cool, if it was that early. I was sort of assuming it was more contemporary because of the 29er front end, and the fact that he's talking about making more of them at the bottom of the description.

disasterarea

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
as much as I hate to say it, with those doubled up wheels and tyres, that fork looks flexy. Heck, that headtube looks flexy :eek:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Car, Bike. Cop, Polar Bear. Alaskan titty bar, drunk oil rig worker. Risk $10K for a DWI lawyer, risk being a chewy on the outside crunchy on the inside meal. Choices choices.:wait:

Last edited: