Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Get in, losers. We are going losing!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
If we ditch the 14th amendment, can we ditch the 2nd too?

I mean... what are the chances that some seditious motherfucker would incite an attempt at an insurrection in *this* day and age? :rolleyes:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
On a lighter note, stolen from a member of another forum...made me chuckle....

" So as I understand it, DeSantis has heel risers in his cowboy boots to make him taller and so leans forward a bit and looks in constant danger of falling over.

In contrast, Trump already leans forward looks in constant danger of falling over so he has to stand on toe risers to make him stand upright.

Surely the GOP field is now wide open to someone who can simply stand up straight unaided. "

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It was a battle over states rights, that's all.

It is always fun when people make the "states rights" claim to refer them to various states letters of cessation. Nikki's home state of South Carolina was the first to secede and used the word slave or slavery 18 times.

I had a coworker from Texas make this claim. He didn't even know that slavery used to be legal in Texas. He became awfully quiet when I made him read the Texas declaration of cessation. It not only clearly states slavery as a cause but "maintenance of white supremacy".

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
It is always fun when people make the "states rights" claim to refer them to various states letters of cessation. Nikki's home state of South Carolina was the first to secede and used the word slave or slavery 18 times.

I had a coworker from Texas make this claim. He didn't even know that slavery used to be legal in Texas. He became awfully quiet when I made him read the Texas declaration of cessation. It not only clearly states slavery as a cause but "maintenance of white supremacy".
Did you show him why Oklahoma got the pan handle?