Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I mean - is anyone surprised at this point at a GOP member of congress lying to everyone? :confused:
I am surprised another republican is holding him accountable. But also worth noting he is the first openly gay republican congressman, so they probably don't want him on their team anyway.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
YES

The ISC report found that in multiple instances, Santos moved funds donated to his campaign to his personal checking accounts, and used the money at luxury store Hermès, OnlyFans, Sephora, as well as for meals, parking, and to pay off his credit card bills. His FEC reports included payments for Botox, a luxury vacation in the Hamptons, taxis and hotel stays during his Las Vegas honeymoon, and spa treatments.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
How dumb do you have to be to get elected to Congress, and not just get rich corruptly the way all the rest of them do?

It’s like that experiment of telling a child “I can give you two pieces of candy right now! But if you eat them both that’s it. However, if you only eat one now, I will give you 2 more tomorrow. Can you do that?”

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

“Everyone who makes the argument that January 6 was, you know, an unguided tour of the Capitol is lying to America. Everyone who says that the prisoners who are being prosecuted right now for their involvement in January 6, that they are somehow political prisoners or that they didn’t commit crimes, those folks are lying to America.”