Quantcast

4 year old sued....common sense has left the building

owentking

Chimp
Mar 28, 2010
Mountains of Rock
Wow. Thats horrible. Sue your way to riches. Its the new American dream. No need to get an education and work hard to get ahead. Just sue the sh*t out of some four year old.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Wow and people hate on California...... Seriously I thought we were Sue happy over on this side..... but that is just ****en retarded...... I hope both the lawyer involved, and the guy sueing get there testicles torn off with a spoon....... Or some kid comes over to their homes like in the movie hard candy.

Seriously whats the point of suing a four year old..... what are you sueing for.... their hubba bubba?????

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i could fake outrage....... but....it's to early in the morning for that.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
just plain stupid. so this poor kid gets further tortured by having to go to court to relive the whole thing and probably find out that the old woman ended up dying. common sense has left the bldg

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
And you forgot, she was on training wheels at the time. Training wheels!!! How fast could she have possibly be going for the 87yo lady to not get out of the way? Or how far ahead of their parents could they have been to not hear them, if they wear yelling a warning to them? Yep, one messed up judged and estate to sue a 4yo........

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
If they win, who gets stuck with the bill, is there a lean put against the 4 year old until she inherits something? Maybe a toy doll? Pokemon cards?

Racebike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2008
Sweden
Not to be like that, but the US has serious fvcking problems with their legal system if something like this can fly.

A joke, a travesty, an insult to human intelligence.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Not to be like that, but the US has serious fvcking problems with their legal system if something like this can fly.

A joke, a travesty, an insult to human intelligence.

Oh don't think that we don't know that it's utterly ridiculous. I guess that's the whole point of this thread really.

MASep10

Chimp
Sep 13, 2010
USA
I don't understand how any judge could consider a 4 year old liable for anything. Most 4 year old I know can't tell you their address. All involved should be ashamed of themselves.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
The judge disagreed, ruling Juliet's lawyer had presented no evidence she lacked intelligence or maturity.
kids are starting to develop socially early on i hear.

maybe i missed it, but when are they looking for? moneys?

Last edited:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Caroline is 4 years and 10 months right now. I think the judge should spend today with her so he can see her "reasoning" and maturity. This kid was my kid's age and my girl is pretty intelligent. She doesn't understand death even, so how could she understand ramifications from actions that cause death???

This proves the stupidity in the legal system. The entire arena of politics and law are more stupid than circus antics.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
The old lady was 87 years old and died 3 months after the mighty 4 year old bumped in to her. 87... she was probably going to pass in 3 months anyways.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I wonder if the hospital was sued?

Seems more like a complication from the surgery than anything.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
that happens when you are 87 years old.
My grandpa died a few days after a fairly serious surgery that he was recovering from. Totally could have sued the hospital but I'm pretty sure even if we did I don't think the courts have the ability to resurrect people from the dead.