Quantcast

*2s day s2*

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Home after five days in Mont-Tremblant. We had the hotel booked through this morning but I just wanted to get home, so we pushed through the nine hour drive yesterday, tired and aching. It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night and it was worth losing the cost of the hotel for the night. My body isn't quite as sore as yesterday but it's still pretty awful. We'll spend today hitting up the CSA and restocking the empty fridge.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Home after five days in Mont-Tremblant. We had the hotel booked through this morning but I just wanted to get home, so we pushed through the nine hour drive yesterday, tired and aching. It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night and it was worth losing the cost of the hotel for the night. My body isn't quite as sore as yesterday but it's still pretty awful. We'll spend today hitting up the CSA and restocking the empty fridge.
how many pies have you eaten since the race?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Good morning all! Picked up my car from the shop, but I got there early so I got to see the service manager pull all the super cars out of the paddock. Diablo, murcielago, 430, something else I cant type....and I got my car back too!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Ooh, is that a Diablo VT? With 300ZX headlights?!

I pedaled into work. Today is pancreas day as are most Tuesdays. First rehearsal of concert cycle with my wind ensemble this evening, and I may die during it--music is quite difficult indeed.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Ooh, is that a Diablo VT? With 300ZX headlights?!

I pedaled into work. Today is pancreas day as are most Tuesdays. First rehearsal of concert cycle with my wind ensemble this evening, and I may die during it--music is quite difficult indeed.

Happy pancreas day!

It is, apparently a millenium edition, one of ten or something. very long and very short.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning :monkey:
Gary (Fisher, born in 2008) is dying. We’ve replaced many parts, but alas, so many are worn out now Buffalo says it’s about time to put him to pasture. Old faithful he’ll limp along until we find an affordable replacement. He’s a regular bear bell these days, and loves to shift on his own, but I still enjoy the ride. Been out a bunch this summer. Hoping for a slow start to the subbing school year so I can go out a little farther while the kiddo is at school and not home alone. ;):weee:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
well high there.
workin' today.
new developments on the home front.
we may get full custody of the girls at some point.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Well, good morning, everyone. I hope you're all well on the glorious Tuesday. I'm trying to recover from a brutal install yesterday at a small college here in the central part of the state. The A/C and many electrical systems overloaded from the heat and left us without cool air for the entire day. I was soaked within the first ten minutes and it just became a miserable experience for the rest of the day.

However, that being said, they had the coldest pineapple water one could ever want. You know pineapple water, right? they cut up a bunch of pineapple and put it in water...pineapple water. Derp.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Burke toll road has some of the steepest switchback turns I've ever driven up. Subaru dude hauling ass coming down made it a little zesty.

10/10 would not pedal @dan-o