Quantcast

2008 Iron Horse Sunday pics

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
oooohhohhohohohohhhhooh the gold one looks so sick!!! the totem looks great on it too, i would get rid of the gold cranks and gold rims, but otherwise it looks pretty good.

Oct 30, 2006
I think those gold cranks are RaceFace Atlas ones, exactly the same shape as mine. Too much bling for me though. All the bling id put on a black bike is Cooper color :greedy: indutry nine hubs and spoke on 823rims!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
a DHX 3 which is a little disappointing
I usually never bite on these threads but a couple things:
1. DHX 3.0?? on a race bike? No tuning of suspension on a race bike? Defeats the very purpose of a RACE bike. Seriously! So now the only available Sunday tuned shock for 08 is gonna be the 3.0?
And your only other option is the top of the line $6 rig with a first year production Rock Shox rear shock? Anybody besides me not understanding?

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Gonna need some proof to back that up..:brow:
Last Year Dirt Mag did an article and charted different setups Pros were running. Many pros preferred the DHX 3.0.....they gave a reason why but i don't remember off the top of my head.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I might still have that mag in a pile, I did read the 3.0 over 5.0 deal I think it was about less need of pro pedal? :imstupid:

I will look tonight.