Quantcast

(。Toots dray ◦)

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Was finishing off a head gasket job today, go to a quick breakdown, it's got a blown head gasket, poop!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
:wave:

Trying to resolve interpersonal conflicts at work today. People just can't seem to get along. Don't want to. Praying for a bout of diarrhea.
I was at a place last week that has a few people and a bunch of gear I dislike, some random dude drove past and asked if I wanted to buy some shrimp.
I sent him inside the business and they bought a bunch of shrimp from him, I was praying for many brown fountains, hahaha!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
You can truly appreciate pooping at home after 3 days of rest area pooping.

Heading into the woods to assess backyard trails.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Still here. Woken up by Layla trying to throw up, but I got her outside just in time. So now I study until it's time to get the girls up. League for Haley tonight.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning! Got in a 25 mile road ride (outside!) early this morning which put me in a good mood. Now I am in the office so my good mood is sure to end any time now.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Shit your pants. Automatic get out of team bonding free card.

This your boss's way of trying to placate the rest of the team after people left for more money?
This was actually planned before the other put in their notices. Ironic.
We really do actually need to work better as a team. But meeting for margaritas on a Tuesday ain’t going to fix it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The god damn fatass raccoons knocked over the green bin this morning at 4am. They woke up me when the bin tipped over and sent the concrete block sitting on it, into the wall.

I open my bedroom window and yell at it, the cocky thing stops and comes over and looks at me as if I'm about to give it food like a dog. Friggin lost it, ran outside and chased it away in my boxers.

Two minutes later it came back, knocked the shit over again and got into the bin. Got fed up and just brought the damn bin inside. :banghead:

ANYWAYS. Work.

???

:dead:

:wave:

Oh yeah there appears to be a small piece of rubber missing from the sidewall of one the tires on my car. Not deep and no fabric showing...but still. Sigh

Last edited:

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Good workout this morning. One client is possibly further delaying a project that already has an, as yet, unresolved delay. This actually can work to my advantage, especially if they greenlight another pending project, or if NYC greenlights their project.

The Wife broke her wrist and might need surgery on Monday, which will buzzkill the oldest leech's College graduation on Thursday.

Saw a random picture of the younger leech on book of faces this morning. I'm glad some parents can go to his competitions.

Pivot table reviews, budget tracking meetings, Facilities improvement meetings. Fuck me, I need some diarrhea.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
This was actually planned before the other put in their notices. Ironic.
We really do actually need to work better as a team. But meeting for margaritas on a Tuesday ain’t going to fix it.
Probably not, but maybe a pizza party would! Perhaps some t-shirts with the company logo or water bottles too. Those always boost morale.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo ppls

couple of asshole drivers on the edge of campus (where there's a high school and where my fancy multi-use path ends). but I did not get run over and am here to work. hmph.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Third interview with on Thursday. Not sure if I also would need to see the CEO if they want to offer me the job. I am pretty excited but trying to keep my cool.

After that news I went for a quick ride. One fast lap and the second cruising and enjoying the woods. I am really loving the new bike. It is just so much better in so many ways than the old bike.

Finished off with a milkshake from my favorite place. If not a beer its the best post ride treat I know.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just sent the shop a picture of the trailer. He's almost positive it will be bent. Just need to get my insurance involved. We're going to go after full replacement since he can't get a replacement frame. And he thinks he can get her up and running within 2 weeks once we have insurance approval.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Just sent the shop a picture of the trailer. He's almost positive it will be bent. Just need to get my insurance involved. We're going to go after full replacement since he can't get a replacement frame. And he thinks he can get her up and running within 2 weeks once we have insurance approval.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
kart.jpg

Bonus: @boostindoubles could pick it up for you and drive it down to CO.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i missed something....

accident?

sweet jumps?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Good mornings!

someone stole our work truck, tools and some petty cash. Cops took his bike and claimed they would do a dna test of ball sweat from the seat. We will see.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Good mornings!

someone stole our work truck, tools and some petty cash. Cops took his bike and claimed they would do a dna test of ball sweat from the seat. We will see.
Bastards. Good luck getting any of that back. Maybe someone will wreck the truck and bring it back to the yard.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i missed something....

accident?

sweet jumps?
Borrowed a folding HF trailer Sunday am. Got rear-ended and trailer is bent. Kart was on the trailer, mounted over the fold point of the trailer. She was having a ton of mechanical issues on Sunday during the races - all of which can be explained by a bent frame. So, insurance involved.