Quantcast

•• Wednesday GMT ••

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm skeptical this route is clear in a month.

I'm also kind of tempted to give it a whirl, but there is no way I'm in that kind of shape in 30 days.
We might still aim for the June 10th, if you don't want to suffer for 12+ hours on the full loop it's 46 miles to BV or 74ish miles to where I was going to cache water. You could just book a pickup shuttle from @Full Trucker back to your car in Salida :p

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
me: "hello, we need to review permissions on the folders at your location"
engineer: "why? we generally have access to everything, you IT guys should know that"
me: "ok well...here is your list of screwed up access lists"
..five minutes later..
some other dude "why the heck does jimmy meatwhistle have access to our stuff, we don't even know who he is?"

Sigh. Can of worms has been opened.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
me: "hello, we need to review permissions on the folders at your location"
engineer: "why? we generally have access to everything, you IT guys should know that"
me: "ok well...here is your list of screwed up access lists"
..five minutes later..
some other dude "why the heck does jimmy meatwhistle have access to our stuff, we don't even know who he is?"

Sigh. Can of worms has been opened.
ThatEscalatedQuickly.jpg

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Busy day at school and now I am heading to a wake for my cousin (died in a car accident just before his 41st birthday). Life is just too short! Celebration of life and burial mass are tomorrow....it's going to be a long day :(

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Nothing on radar, but it's hailing fairly hard. Thankfully just pea sized.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I'll sneak in a ride in Boise and then somewhere in Utah/western WY to stretch the legs. Early next week will be the FoCo area and 2nd half of next week is slated for Fruita/GJ. I'm trying to talk myself into taking a Phil World detour but thats a pretty large detour.
Green River (Wyoming) has a few hours worth of fun, if we haven’t discussed this.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Green River (Wyoming) has a few hours worth of fun, if we haven’t discussed this.
I know about those trails from your Strava... That is likely going to be my destination for breaking up the drive. According to my Strava stalking, Curt Gowdy is riding right now also. I'll be in Laramie for a day so may stroll up there for a ride too.