Quantcast

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Sucker punch Saturday GMT [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Did washing, took photos of birds(poorly), went for a ride- entered the bike path entry at the same time as some E-bikers, they looked talkative so I stopped and waited for them to get a decent distance away before proceeding, after the ride I pressure washed the driveway and drank cider.
Currently I'm watching The Matrix 4 thinking "I'm too tired for this shit."

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So Since my friend got his tummy hurt and my car is not here I'm doing a weird thing and I'm traveling to ride my bike... with a train. Feels kinda weird not taking my fuckton of bike gear with me and not having the mobility but I can always rent the car there.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Leg is still messed up. Have to limp and hobble until I walk around for a bit, then it loosens up. Oh well.

Going to go for a mellow ride with some buddies this morning.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd like a redux.

00:00 - Local town PD sent an all clear text and phone call stating they'd apprehended the armed suspect they were hunting.
01:00 DSO went nuts at the swarm of elk outside
02:30 work phone call for BS

:/

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Last week when I was about is mile or so from the racetrack, a dump truck going the opposite direction was nice enough to rain rocks on my car. 30 seconds later another one was nice enough to repeat the favor (pricks).

The windshield dude came Thursday but they gave him the wrong windshield. This morning he’s in my driveway ready to put it in and his boss calls him and tells him he can’t be working and if he doesn’t get some paperwork in (apparently an M&A recently occurred) he’s terminated.

I feel bad for the dude, but I still need my windshield fixed because it has like 10 cracks. Oh well, plans for the first (short) trail ride in several months tomorrow morning with the wife. @jstuhlman we’re going to Beatty if you’re interested…

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

In-laws were over yesterday. MIL brings bags of stuff (read: garbage) she can't bear to throw away so my wife can throw it away instead. FIL brings me a Peavey hook and timberjack. I prefer FIL's gifts.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rolled the bicycle through an exceptionally large pile of poop, before it even got on the car rack.

So that's how it's going to be eh?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Blonde Dog is experiencing some GI distress it seems. Poor guy doesn’t want to poop in the house, but it’s seems like he’s basically getting 10 second warnings so if we’re not home… then we have a small mess to clean up.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Kids soccer game. I’ll let you know if I ever ride again
If kids' leagues over there are in any way similar to the leagues in Clovis, CA, you will never ride again.

Team sports are a HYOOGE deal around here, and everybody I know who has kids in any kind of team sport spends half of their lives running them around. My old riding buddy who lives 3 blocks way never has time for anything on the weekends because he has 2 kids in team sports.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept 9 1/2 hours. so awesome. enjoying a really strong mug full of espresso ( benefits of a home espresso machine). need to go do a transport at 10:00 as its uncovered and its nearby then head to the office at 16:30 to meet with the insurance company whose patients we transport to do a biannual fleet inspection. I should be home by 20:00.

In between all that I need to sort though all the crap we pulled out of the old camper. My plan is to toss 80% of the crap and try and put as little of what left as possible into the new camper.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ugh, neighbors landscaper just dumped up to two feet of dirt on his yard. Not only is that shit inside my property line, it's also pushing on my new fence that's bulging and bending under the weight. Fuck bad neighbors.