Quantcast

°° TGIFGMT °°

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I'm gonna say I purged an oil line today:brows:
1079454908303778643.jpg

We've had some oil pressure weirdness on a machine and it has been hard to pinpoint what it could be, oil pressure comes up then drops to nothing then comes back up. If the oil pressure drops the fuel supply is cut off, the relief valve in the oil pump had some scores and wear so the pump got replaced.
I'm gonna have to go in on Sat to check the heat valve and water flow valve aren't faulty, if they are they dump engine oil back in to the sump and the fuel is cut off, arrrgh!
I need some silence to try and work out what the eff is going on.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watching obi wan....

already want third sister to die...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I got up early and hit the pool for the first time this week. I figured I'd be tired and would need lots of rest, but I swam non-stop for 2600 yards, which I am happy about. I've got a half marathon tomorrow. I don't think my body is ready for an honest race effort, so I'll keep my foot off the gas and just treat it as a training run. Chance for thunderstorms during the race and I don't even care.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Trees arrived, now chilling in a shade. My back is already hurting, gonna be a fun weekend. I am hoping for accomplishing whole lot of nothing today.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

WFH at the house. Pleased with how the windows turned out, you can no longer see daylight through gaps in the corners!

Trees arrived, now chilling in a shade. My back is already hurting, gonna be a fun weekend. I am hoping for accomplishing whole lot of nothing today.
What kinda trees did you end up with?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Le work.

Woke up with a major headache this morning. Feels like I'm hungover, but I had two cans of beer last night. I did get a crappy sleep though and probably drank no where near enough water? :dead:

Anyways yeah its Friday, woohoo.

Have some garden shit to do tonight. Like putting up more chicken wire, because the squirrels are being absolute dickheads. One of them chewed the top of a jalepeno plant off, dug a huge hole pretty much right under a tomato plant, ate a cucumber plant etc etc. Also planting some beans that have sprouted.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
9 hours sleep. Still a bit groggy because cyclobenzaprine. Leg is nowhere near as sore as when I woke up yesterday, so I guess it did what it was supposed to.

Off until Tuesday. Hoping leg feels good enough for some saddle time before then. I foresee more time in the hot tub.

My daughters 5th birthday is Monday. Surprised the kids with a trip to a stable to go horseback riding. My daughter absolutely loved it, she has been wanting to ride a horse for about as long as she's known about horses.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got some working in the next few days: 4-10 pm today from home, 5-10 pm Saturday from home, 7 am-5 pm Sunday that I’ll also do from home as a rebel. At least Monday is off, and the Saturday one is a paid extra shift.

Before working today I am getting my liver fat rechecked on MRI and then donating some more blood.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There is a new bagel shop by us. Proper NY style bagels. wife just came home with a bag of everything bagels, and an egg and bacon bagel sandwich for me to boot. They are *fantastic*.

Coffee on the deck now.

Edit:

PXL_20220527_141546100.jpg

Last edited:

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Work this morning, chiropractor, then back to work. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend. Probably grill some dead animal tomorrow and watch a movie with the family. Have a ride planned with an old buddy on Sunday, followed by a kids birthday party. Planning on doing absolutely nothing on Monday.

F*#k drivers that can't be bothered to use their indicators.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work and study today.

Get to submit a complaint today that came to me, because of someone else's fuck up, but I'm the acct figurehead. Rare, but they happen, so I have to figure out how to do it.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
There’s this music school here in Salida called RokSkool that’s like a mentorship program for junior and senior high school kids using a rock band format. The kids all learn multiple instruments, choose their own songs and arrangements and whatnot, then every year they do a thing called SunFest which is a free concert featuring a bunch of bands comprised of the kids from the school. We went downtown and checked it out, it was pretty neat.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Made a run to OH to get a couple bags of corn for a customer to finish planting.
Now at my desk. Should be a pretty chill weekend. Hoping to maaaaybe ride my moto this weekend as I haven’t yet this year.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to see the wyeth exhibit in asheville on monday....did not have time last time i was down that way....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm gonna say I purged an oil line today:brows:
View attachment 176953

We've had some oil pressure weirdness on a machine and it has been hard to pinpoint what it could be, oil pressure comes up then drops to nothing then comes back up. If the oil pressure drops the fuel supply is cut off, the relief valve in the oil pump had some scores and wear so the pump got replaced.
I'm gonna have to go in on Sat to check the heat valve and water flow valve aren't faulty, if they are they dump engine oil back in to the sump and the fuel is cut off, arrrgh!
I need some silence to try and work out what the eff is going on.
Oil looks clean, squeeze those rags back into the engine.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I would get a migraine. I keep trying to slowly wean myself off coffee but still end up drinking like 30oz a day
Usually doesn’t give me any headaches to quit, but I collapse. I’m up to 4 caffeinated shots a day. Triple in the morning and a double in the afternoon, but with one as decaffeinated. I want the coffee but that 5th shot is a threshold that has problematic consequences.