Quantcast

¥¢¥ middle derp gmt ¥¢¥

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Finally found a good head doctor which is hard AF in Poland. It's good to have money not only for bike reasons.

Also what's with corporations and buying a ton of food for every occasion? No wonder people get fat at desk jobs. Just be nice to people, no need to make them fat.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Colorado instagram hashtag vacation over. Feeling reinvigorated, recharged and refreshed to go back to work, just not to the job I have.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work and then ride with the buddies tonight (maybe). Still nursing this cold, which seems to be magically getting better after a day, so I don't want to tempt fate too much.

On a bike related note, the lady friends condo is opening bike rack rentals for the first time, after having been open for over a year now. They are located on the 3rd level of the underground parking garage, which is accessed by residents only, so its "secure", but I'm guessing these are communal type racks and not individual secure bike storage racks. They are charging $50 per month for a rental and have to make a security deposit of $500. Interesting....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I shall pedal around Mountain Lion shortly before noon today. This time I hope to not grind my Di2 cable into oblivion.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Walked into work with a headache this morning. I am sure the two are related.

I have been experiencing periodic bouts of heartburn. Did not have a single one during my week at the beach, even though there was much eating, drinking and family induced stress. As soon as I stepped out of the car in my driveway from the drive home, instant heartburn.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Found out yesterday that our company got fired by (yet another) one of our larger clients. Today I dropped my headphones in my coffee. August is starting off about as crappy as July. :hmm:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Back in the brown cloud. Gonna be down here more it seems. My idea for a project got greenlit yesterday so I will be approved for more hours. Took lola to the gym last night. She was cruising the big walls & has progressed a huge amount since her first time on the wall. And she like to take photos so I had my own photog.
IMG_0971.JPG

In her tutu.
IMG_6946.JPG

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
@jonKranked Your tip worked. Had a terrible cramp last nite, it woke me & Erynn both up & standing totally got rid of it.
Started wondering if it is climbing. I haven't really climbed consistently for a few years now I'm back at it sorta regularly now. :think:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I've been stalking dots on the CTR this past week plus. My buddy Joe finished that beast in 6 days and 17 hours, and another friend Cullen is still out there. Cullen was one of our chase crew for the 2017 Baja 1000 and a former Montezuma's Revenge competitor... stoked to see him out there and getting close to the end. Hoping to be able to meet him at the finish line later today, keeping an eye on his dot. He's less than 50 miles out and has plenty of daylight.

Super stoked for my buddy Cullen on his CTR finish... rallied the Baja team down to the finish line to welcome him.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
thinking about a alloy F120mm/R~120mm 29r
I have been keeping an eye out for a used trail pistol, but they do not seem to come along frequently :(

Anyone have thoughts on what might fit here?
tallboy looks appealing
banshee phantom does as well

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Why was I up and on the road at the uncouth hour of seven AM?

To grab a spot at my favorite campsite in the Beartooth...

IMG_20190807_120713.jpg

FSM/God spot unlocked (A4), on Island Lake with plenty of time to work on my beerz and paddle before the fam-damily arrives tonight.

IMG_20190807_120746.jpg

Home "office" for the rest of the week (cell phone pullout) 10 mins downhill towards Cooke City...
IMG_20190807_120910.jpg

#floatmonkey/campingmonkey the struggle is real

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hiked the Mt. Mitchell trail yesterday. 6 miles up and 6 miles down with 3600 feet of elevation gain. Took me about 9 hours with less than 30 minutes of stopping while carrying a 24 pound pack. So far that's been my longest hike. Legs are le tired.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Fuck computers.

Fuck security departments.

Fuck appliance vendors.

Fuck 3rd party support vendors.

GODDAMMIT.

:rant:

Right now, I cannot imagine hiking like that everyday for five months. Thru hikers say it takes time, but your body will get used to it.
In my experience (in my 20's) it takes about a week. Probably now that I'm old and decrepit, it would take 2 weeks. :dead:

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Super stoked for my buddy Cullen on his CTR finish... rallied the Baja team down to the finish line to welcome him.

You know Todd Munson? Or is that guy on the left of the photo not him?! Weird seeing Motionboy2 in the flesh, too.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Fuck computers.

Fuck security departments.

Fuck appliance vendors.

Fuck 3rd party support vendors.

GODDAMMIT.

:rant:

In my experience (in my 20's) it takes about a week. Probably now that I'm old and decrepit, it would take 2 weeks. :dead:
todays problem was not computers
but people in sales instead >:(

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Part duh...
IMG_20190807_160843.jpg

Before the weather shifted and small waves started forming
on the lake.

Apparently I'm not in Meh-tana but ACTUALLY W(h)yoming