Quantcast

¥¢¥ middle derp gmt ¥¢¥

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
What a clusterfuck day at work... left before an end of a pointless meeting to join a social ride in 76F / 72F dew point. Effing ridiculous. Ruffled some feathers when told a Pivot XC boi who just had to ride in the front to lay off the fucking brakes on trivial descents. Oh well, hoping for a lucky 8/8 tomorrow and a 1/2 day of downhilling on Friday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Late night part buying showed up today. Wheels in box for Haley's bike (because disc) are lighter than Haley's current wheels. Cranks as well. Bike to be weighed tonight (26.8#) before rip apart starts. I'm estimating 5# total come off.

Just found out that I'm driving to Loveland (the city, 1.5hrs away) for an investment meeting with a decision maker. Current VP (+3 from me; CEO is +4) asked my old VP if one of the old team could call and have the conversation. His response was that he would usually have me do those calls and isn't super confident with anybody else on the team doing it now that I'm gone. I got the email down the chain that I need to give my availability over the next 3 weeks to go there.

Glad they like me for this stuff, but I don't have time for this shit! I have my own accounts to deal with.

Last edited: