Quantcast

—/\—CoffeeNaoGMT—/\—

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tell me he’s an idiot while telling me he’s an idiot.
He just told one plan 15min before a quarterly board meeting. [Throws dynamite]

Also just found out that Sr Mgmt is kicking the can on hiring a replacement, even though we are understaffed currently.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Very good dinner last night. Got the winter wheels taken off Wifey's car earlier.

Boss still hasn't informed my accounts that I am leaving, so he will be telling them after the fact. Teammates and I all see this as ending poorly, given the duration of my relationships AND because I'm staying with the company. It's like the gravity hasn't come to reality for him yet, but reality sets in on Monday.
I need to do that this weekend...

When do you formally start with the new group, Monday this coming week?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
At my son's swimming lessons. The head lifeguard/instructor's butt seems to want to swallow her bathing suit constantly... it's pretty distracting.

It must suck to have to wear that kind of suit all the time...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Finally was able to retrace all my steps from the last day I had my pocket knife. Found it 2 miles into following my weed whacking path from earlier in the week. Luckily no one had ridden the trails since I was out weed whacking!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
late check in. in ny doing art-y things all day. looking forward to presenting at the symposium tomorrow. realizing that, alas, i am old and of the "elder" generation of people in my field, having been doing things in it for 25+ years now. *le sigh* fortunately, i'm still young at heart, eh?!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
late check in. in ny doing art-y things all day. looking forward to presenting at the symposium tomorrow. realizing that, alas, i am old and of the "elder" generation of people in my field, having been doing things in it for 25+ years now. *le sigh* fortunately, i'm still young at heart, eh?!
show 'em you can still be an asshole

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:approve:

I also am Team Tire Sidewall is Good

bro. it's 16.5", 19.5", 22.5", 24.5"

I recently went with 17". I may be disappointed the one time a year when i get to corner enthusiastically but the daily driving experience is much nicer, primarily significantly less road noise.

I recently went on a road trip with a friend in his WRX and we couldn't really hold a conversation over the road noise.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I recently went with 17". I may be disappointed the one time a year when i get to corner enthusiastically but the daily driving experience is much nicer, primarily significantly less road noise.

I recently went on a road trip with a friend in his WRX and we couldn't really hold a conversation over the road noise.
imprezas (and their variants) are known for poor exterior sound insulation.