Quantcast

>>>Zero Dark Friday GMT<<<

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Lots of chillin with family and friends planned for this weekend. Maybe even a small bike ride if I can squeeze it in. Now we just have to hope that the weather cooperates with our plans.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Tuesday to all the Tuesday folk :)

Some cockbag decided to take the last bit of coffee in the pot this morning, emptied the coffee filter thing but didn't bother to start brewing another pot. So of course I go to start another pot, AND THE HORROR, there is no coffee left! I had to go pillage coffee from another floor.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! And it is Friday! And there will be no Tuesday next week! And there is coffee in my mug!

Back to the daily grind now.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Dog cut his paw open really badly yesterday on some wood the prior owners decided to trim the garden with. He got blood everywhere outside and in. Vet tried to bend us over for $600 saying he could have nerve damage and they needed to put him under and yada yada. Sounded a bit excessive so I had them clean it out, bandage, and send us on the way. So now he's running around the joint clad in a cone of shame banging into sh!t and refusing to hop outside and pee. :(

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Dog cut his paw open really badly yesterday on some wood the prior owners decided to trim the garden with.
pull any type of lawn/garden edging up when you have a dog.....they always cut their pads on that sh!t.

and when you take him back to have the bandage changed/recheck....ask for a old IV bag for the paw...cut one end off and place over paw when he goes outside to take a leak....tape in place with bandage tape and remove when he comes in.....

relevant poopdeck x post

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Wife is abandoning me with the baby this weekend (she's flying to Seattle for a friend's wedding, and after last time we decided that baby + wedding is a no go). Perhaps I should take baby-kins on her first off-road trip?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
When you say "off-road trip"... what mean ye?
In my Land Cruiser, her buckled to her rear-facing car seat. She's already had light off-road experience in the bicycle trailer heading around Stapleton's Central Park.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
In my Land Cruiser, her buckled to her rear-facing car seat. She's already had light off-road experience in the bicycle trailer heading around Stapleton's Central Park.
just do a million dollar highway road trip....that should be scenic enough.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I don't think an Alpine Loop tour is in order. That's a hell of a long drive with an unattended toddler in the back seat. I'll find something around Idaho Springs, probably.