Quantcast

Z%qz$ gmt friday gmt #@$@

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good morning monkeys i was falling asleep last night doing my skewl work so i had to get up early today and finish it. so now im up super early and ready to go

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Woke up at midnight and still wide awake. Maybe an early morning ride is in my future.

don't die!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
6h of sleep. It really feels good compared to 3. Outside of that I think my boss kinda missed the point of what I do in my 9-5 and I may not work here long.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. It's finally Friday. Ready for a few days of catching up on sleep. This jetlag is still kicking my @ss.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Bike loaded for a post work ride. Looking forward to using my new POC helmet.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. ROLF !

Spent a few hours in the garage, building up a new bike. I had to stop before I was finished because I only had two beers in the fridge.

CBJ: happy birthday!
IAB: good luck!!
:stosh: have fun, keep your shiny new lid shiny and new.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
How goes it, Monkeys!!! Great ride last night. I split off from the group to do an extra loop on my own, and promptly sucked a stick up into my derailleur and wrapped the whole unit into the spokes of my brand-spanking new Stan's Arches. :eek: Luckily, the same guy who stitched up my chin last year after I did a face-plant onto a rock happened to came through and bent it back enough so that I could at least ride it back to the parking lot. I'm glad to know he's out there and got my back when I need him. :thumb: My derailleur and hanger are both trashed now, though. ugh.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Last day of work this week! Yeah! It has been a ****ty week, almost no business, and I am commission based... Looking forward to riding with Nick and his new ride tomorrow. Then it's off to Home Depot to get new locks, supplies to build my new wall mounted bike rack, paint for the upstairs bedrooms, and whatever else the hell Wifey needs me to do.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! Had a great evening at home with the family last night. First time all week with nothing scheduled after work! Wednesday was a whirlwind day for me...had to take Syd to the Dr. with chest pains!!!! :eek: She's 6 and it's the 3rd time she's mentioned them. He did a full work up on her (Sq-Earl's side of the family has some heart issues so we wanted to make sure nothing was wrong) with an EKG, Chest Xray and some other tests in the office. Good news is, nothing serious (phew) bad news...the Dr. thinks she's got allergies and that's what's causing the "squeezing" in her chest. So, she's got to take an allergy pill before bed now (Singulair) and we'll revist in 6 months. After her appointments, I had my baby check-up and found out that she's really long (no big surprise there, she kicks everywhere!!!) and likes to kick the Dr. when they try to check her out LOL. Other than that, I have 7 more weeks (or less) of being preggo-chick!

Tonight is date night with the hubby while Syd goes to Disney Live with her Aunt/Uncle/Cousin.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Morning all! Had a great evening at home with the family last night. First time all week with nothing scheduled after work! Wednesday was a whirlwind day for me...had to take Syd to the Dr. with chest pains!!!! :eek: She's 6 and it's the 3rd time she's mentioned them. He did a full work up on her (Sq-Earl's side of the family has some heart issues so we wanted to make sure nothing was wrong) with an EKG, Chest Xray and some other tests in the office. Good news is, nothing serious (phew) bad news...the Dr. thinks she's got allergies and that's what's causing the "squeezing" in her chest. So, she's got to take an allergy pill before bed now (Singulair) and we'll revist in 6 months. After her appointments, I had my baby check-up and found out that she's really long (no big surprise there, she kicks everywhere!!!) and likes to kick the Dr. when they try to check her out LOL. Other than that, I have 7 more weeks (or less) of being preggo-chick!

Tonight is date night with the hubby while Syd goes to Disney Live with her Aunt/Uncle/Cousin.
Good news on the diagnosis. Mostly good news anyway, hopefully she'll grow out of it.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
younger brother/wife in town from colorado.....informed the nahbs will be in denver on 2013....looks like i will be in denver next year.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
One of my last weekends, maybe even the last, before joining the parent club.

Ride bikes? Snowboarding? Can't decide. Maybe neither.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Spent a few hours in the garage, building up a new bike. I had to stop before I was finished because I only had two beers in the fridge.
Silly Nick!

That's what the liquor store/711/gas station down the street is for. Emergency beer run!

Also, how do you guys enjoy running so much? I started running once or twice a week recently (need to improve my cardio) and I still hate it as much as ever.

PS Thank you Miracle March. Palisades here I come!!!

Last edited: