Quantcast

You think you're pretty hot on those fancy bikes, eh? Link to video - make u think

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I guess that's what I would do all day if I was surrounded by run down buildings.

It's cool to see the do the nor-cal pound over in mother russia.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
i think that guy thinks he is spider man, or daredevil, I want to be cool like him!:p

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Lol these are not russians. It's le parkour. It's French. Even the music is French. I think it was NTM and Diams.

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Mani_UT said:
Lol these are not russians. It's le parkour. It's French. Even the music is French. I think it was NTM and Diams.
It don't get the russian writing though. I wonder if it's a copycat based on the original movie "le Parkour" on limewire there seem to be a bunch of "parkour" from different people

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Mani_UT said:
of course, you are correct, I can't believe I missed that.

how the heck do you happen to know the name of these kids?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
ryan/kona29 said:
even though that video has nothing to do with biking that dude has mad skills:drool:
There was totally a bike 1:15 into it :D

I would love to see that stuff with a plot around it. Real stunts are so much better than wire rigged stuff.

slang

Monkey
Apr 20, 2005
those guys are russian. came out of nowhere and freaked the parkour world out, pretty crazy actually

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Anybody catch that special they had a while back on TLC or Discovery Channel? It was about the guy who started it and they showed that crazy Nike commercial with him running from the chicken.

Those guys are nuts. We used to do some stuff like that when I was a kid, but not to the level they take it.

Spokompton

Monkey
May 15, 2005
Spokane WA
rigidhack said:
Well, I see crystal meth has made its way to Russia.
that;s what I was thinking!

no sober person could do a backflip to bar grab to reverse front flip while hucking a building gap.

That guy's reflexs were a little toooooo good.

I've seen fooos on meth. That guy looked like one.:oink:

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
could anyone else see this becoming a legitimate sport, I mean if you can have things like the red bull district ride why not this? I must say, this maybe is even a little cooler....